Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

My Optishot Ballflight experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Optishot Ballflight experience

So I took a shot on the Optishot Ballflight in December of 2018. Apparently, I was one of the first people to get one. Long story short, I no longer have the unit. I’m not going to rip on product, it has a lot of potential and cool features. However, in my opinion it wasn’t ready. It doesn’t measure all the key data you’d want for true game improvement, the accuracy was all over the place, miss reading a lot of shots. The guys at optishot were very cool and accessible, but the lack of technical information and instructional material made it difficult. The straw that broke the camels back was when they launched the Vision system. I never felt they properly launched Ballflight and I knew their focus was now on Vision. So after months of trying to work through the issues, I returned the unit. They were easy to work with on the return. I wish them luck, because I think there is a space in the market for a high-end unit around that $6K price range. Great idea, but it needs attention and more development. (The impact camera is sick!). I have a Skytrak unit now and love it!

It's good to know that they did the right thing and allowed you to return the unit. Props to them for that. Other companies have not been so kind

Comment

Originally posted by HM25 View Post
      It's good to know that they did the right thing and allowed you to return the unit. Props to them for that. Other companies have not been so kind
      Absolutely, like I said, they are really good guys and I think they have a product with a ton of potential.

Comment

Working...
      X