Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Sensor 7 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensor 7 not working

Hi, has anyone had to repair a swing pad sensor? I have the original optishot and was getting bad readings. When I ran the swing pad diagnostic, sensor 7 does not register. I tried different USB cord. Optishot said it is out of warranty and best they could do is 10% off new one☹️. Thanks in advance, everyone’s posts on forum are so helpful.

Sorry, I can't help. I have the OS2, but didn't even know you can run a diagnostic on it!

Comment

I had two Optishots do that. First, make sure it isn't a simple obstruction like the mat slipping over the sensor or something (like the top of a tee blocking the sensor). If you accidentally destroyed it with an errant swing, it's not an easy repair. I've lost two Optishot's my making a stupid wild swing (novice golfers will do that). Based on the sensor you have out, the good news is it shouldn't affect the game much. You'll just have a much smaller swing path to pass through.

If you do decide on a replacement, try an e-bay auction. You might be amazed. I'm always stunned at how many Optishots you'll find on e-bay.

Comment

• wildr1018
        wildr1018 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Chuck. There is definitely not an obstruction, and it is weird that it just stopped working because I hadn’t been using it for quite a while. I’ve been checking out eBay but shipping to Canada is a bit much. Unfortunately, it affects most shots with about a 10 degree open reading unless I really swing out to in 😄 Will have to ramp up the savings for the Uneekor!
    Working...
    X