Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Issues

Hello All,
    This is my first post so I apologize if this has been answered before. I am having trouble with my driver reading only when I hit real balls. I have adjusted the light, taped up the driver, and although it straightened out my driver when I swing at no ball or foam balls, it will not read when I use a real ball. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Have you calibrated it? Calibration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6eSPJw1_tQ. Not sure if that will help or not. I use a floor lamp right over the sensors with the lights off.

Comment

I have tried using the light and it didn't work. I haven't tried calibrating it yet. When I reached out to OptiShot they said that the real ball doesn't work as well because of the way it reflects the LED's. I ordered black balls hoping that will work.

Comment

Really?? I have never had issues with real golf balls. Also if that is the case, wouldn't it also effect iron shots? Just curious.

Comment

That is what I thought. Irons work just fine. I have no idea why it won't read.

Comment

Have you tested it with other drivers?

Comment

I have the same issue. I have calibrated my driver several times. I have taped the bottom of my driver a couple of different ways. I have tried a white ball and a yellow ball. It will not register when I swing my driver with the real ball but it will register with a plastic ball and when I swing with no ball. I have tried other drivers with the same result. It works fine when I use my irons with a real ball.

Comment

Working...
              X