2017 Taylormade M2 irons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PunchoutPro
    Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 57

    #1

    2017 Taylormade M2 irons

    I just wanted to post a heads up for anyone with the 2017 M2 irons. I purchased a set last summer and recently noticed the face caved in on all of my long irons right next to the toe face slot. I brought them in to a local Taylormade dealer and they fully warrantied them with a full new set of M4's. Really happy that Taylormade stood behind their product. They didn't ask where I bought them or any details. Supposed the issue is fixed with the M4's and they are a nice club to hit.

    If you have the M2's, it's getting close to the end of the warranty period so check them over.
  • Godfather
    Super Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 516

    #2
    That is amazing customer service!

    Comment

    • Jwheels9876
      Champion Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 1286

      #3
      This just happened to me on a M2 hybrid. The face just has a line in it and on top another crack like the face just gave out. Bought mine on ebay, so I doubt I'd get a replacement but who knows. I'll shoot them an email and see if I can get a new one.

      Comment

      • Lamania
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2019
        • 3

        #4
        Are you also using taylormade balls? :-) I like them as well as TM irons
        This review on the best TaylorMade golf balls is to help fans make the best choice to suit their skill levels and identify the best TaylorMade golf balls available in market.

        Comment

        • mthunt
          Ultimate Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 4750

          #5
          I tried those irons. I caved in a set that TM replaced then caved in that set then they gave me a credit for the value of them new. I used that to buy new TM irons
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
          The National GC L mthunt
          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          Markland Woods CC mthunt
          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
          Magna GC L mthunt
          Barrie CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range

          Comment

          • 968Cab
            Advanced Member
            • Jul 2019
            • 446

            #6
            I took mine back 2 years/5 months after purchase and TaylorMade STILL replaced them! Same issue with the face.

            They replaced with a set of M6, but I had just purchased custom P760s at a fitting studio. So I’ve got M6 full retail store credit burning a hole in my pocket!

            Pretty amazing service

            Comment


            • 968Cab
              968Cab commented
              Editing a comment
              And now I have an Epic Flash SubZ 3w and 5w combo...and still almost half the credit value 😁
          Working...