Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Garmin Approach G80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Approach G80

Wondering if anyone here has picked up the Garmin Approach G80, while i don't expect amazing results, the few reviews i have seen seem to be positive. I am in the market for a new range finder so i was thinking the additional benefit of a launch monitor/tool to use at the range to dial in yardage would be good. I know how obsessed this forum is with golf so thought a few of you might of tried/or have it. As always, any feedback/thoughts are highly appreciated.

I am trying to compare that with new Bushnell XE too.

Comment

picked a g80 up yesterday night. I hope to get out and test it this afternoon.

Comment

I picked one up a month ago. On the range, it's pretty darn accurate! On the course, it's great! If you get one, remember to lock it when you are playing. If you put it in your pocket, or something touches the screen, you might end up six holes in front of where you are. You lock/unlock it by touching the on/off button.

Comment

Working...
        X