4PC Kirkland Balls are Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4PC Kirkland Balls are Back

Just an FYI, Costco just put up the 4 piece urethane balls again. Looks like a different dimple pattern vs the OG. $30 for two dozen.

I think this is an Online only kinda of deal though am I right? I loved those balls! They were right up there with the Pro V1's

Comment

wbond,
      Thank you for the info! I just ordered it. Always wanted to try them but missed out on them before.

Comment

Really excited to hear this. The 3-piece balls from Kirkland's have too much spin on the driver for me.
        My courses:
        Aldeen
        Butler National
        Cantigny
        Canyata
        Cog Hill #4
        Harbor Shores
        Harborside
        Naperville Country Club
        Prairie Landing
        Rich Harvest Farms
        Ruffled Feathers
        Shoreacres

Comment

I still have about 4 dozen of the OG 4pc ball and ordered 4 of the new 4pc so will be interesting to see how comparable they are. I also did not like the 3 pc ball, but it was really durable for the sim. I ended up just giving them to one of my kids who just started playing, he loses them at a pretty high rate.

Comment

old 4 piece... 360 dimples, new one... 338. unfortunately we dont get them at costco in australia, so ill wait to hear from you all and read reviews before i source them online!

Comment

And they're gone!!!

Comment

How is this for customer service. If you kept them, they refunded the money with no need to return. Since i still have a stash of the original I just returned mine and got the following email.
                Dear,

Our records show that you recently returned the Kirkland Signature 4-piece Golf Balls (Item #1250052) that were purchased through Costco.com.

Feedback we received since the item went on sale shows that some of the balls do not meet the high standards that are expected for the Kirkland Signature brand.

In consideration of the inconvenience caused to you, we are sending an additional credit in the form of a Costco Shop Card in the amount of $29.99 (for each package purchased) to the ship-to address on your costco.com order.

Please accept our apologies, and thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely

Tim Farmer

VP/GMM Merchandising

Costco Wholesale

Comment

Yeah I bought 2 cases and got a full refund. Wonder what the issue was with the new balls?
                  My courses:
                  Aldeen
                  Butler National
                  Cantigny
                  Canyata
                  Cog Hill #4
                  Harbor Shores
                  Harborside
                  Naperville Country Club
                  Prairie Landing
                  Rich Harvest Farms
                  Ruffled Feathers
                  Shoreacres

Comment

The going theory is that the cover on some of them was not bonded appropriately to the rest of the layers leading to cuts with wedges. Kind of like the old balatas. It appeared to be hit and miss. Costco steps up and makes everyone happy!

Comment

After reading the reviews I would be worried about playing these on the simulator. Last thing I want is a sharp edge of the cover spinning rapidly into the impact screen. Oh well free golf balls =)
                      My courses:
                      Aldeen
                      Butler National
                      Cantigny
                      Canyata
                      Cog Hill #4
                      Harbor Shores
                      Harborside
                      Naperville Country Club
                      Prairie Landing
                      Rich Harvest Farms
                      Ruffled Feathers
                      Shoreacres

Comment

Sounds like the manufacturer they used was a third tier manufacturer vs top tier when they first came out.

Comment

Check out www.mygolfspy.com for more info

Comment

Working...
                          X