Stance matt ripping up my golf shoes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SkeetShooter
    Advanced Member
    • Feb 2019
    • 464

    #1

    Stance matt ripping up my golf shoes

    Hi All,

    I am experiencing a pretty annoying issue. I tend to really like my Puma Ignite golf shoes, but my left shoe on the outside is absolutely getting destroyed because I tend to roll over onto the side of my shoe. Take a look... Anyone else experience this? Possible modifications/accessories you may suggest?


  • Cruisin1966
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2020
    • 100

    #2
    The farm-boy in me wants to reply, "duct tape?" lol

    Comment


    • SkeetShooter
      SkeetShooter commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me... I've heavily considered it.
  • Matt F
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2020
    • 6

    #3
    I just wear flip-flops or sneekers, indoor mats aren't slipppery. Save your golf shoes for the course.


    m

    Comment

    • Golfallday1983
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2020
      • 165

      #4
      Glad I saw this I’ll use my cheap golf shoes indoors moving forward

      Comment

      • SkeetShooter
        Advanced Member
        • Feb 2019
        • 464

        #5
        Originally posted by Matt F View Post
        I just wear flip-flops or sneekers, indoor mats aren't slipppery. Save your golf shoes for the course.


        m
        I started ripping up my shoes as well. In fact i completely tore the side off my Puma sneakers, and I started to wear down my Nikes... So I'm thinking duct tape on the golf shoe might be the ticket... I just wish there was a golf shoe that had a design similar to my old motorcycle boots... See how on the outside there is basically a slider... That thing was money when i crashed at the track years ago... I probably would have lost my little toe if it wasn't for that... Ah youth....

        Comment

        • GutterSnipe
          Member
          • May 2019
          • 74

          #6
          I’m on my second pair of shoes as well. I think you could get a type of molten plastic and dip the left front side in it maybe? I wore out the corner and sole of the last pair.

          Comment

          • GutterSnipe
            Member
            • May 2019
            • 74

            #7
            I see SmoothOn is a product you might be able to use, but the material will be more expensive than new bargain shoes. I looked into HPDE, but that only gets soft enough for molding, not pouring.

            Comment

            Working...