Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance matt ripping up my golf shoes

Hi All,

I am experiencing a pretty annoying issue. I tend to really like my Puma Ignite golf shoes, but my left shoe on the outside is absolutely getting destroyed because I tend to roll over onto the side of my shoe. Take a look... Anyone else experience this? Possible modifications/accessories you may suggest?

The farm-boy in me wants to reply, "duct tape?" lol

Comment

• SkeetShooter
      SkeetShooter commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me... I've heavily considered it.

I just wear flip-flops or sneekers, indoor mats aren't slipppery. Save your golf shoes for the course.

m

Comment

Glad I saw this I’ll use my cheap golf shoes indoors moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by Matt F View Post
        I just wear flip-flops or sneekers, indoor mats aren't slipppery. Save your golf shoes for the course.

m
        I started ripping up my shoes as well. In fact i completely tore the side off my Puma sneakers, and I started to wear down my Nikes... So I'm thinking duct tape on the golf shoe might be the ticket... I just wish there was a golf shoe that had a design similar to my old motorcycle boots... See how on the outside there is basically a slider... That thing was money when i crashed at the track years ago... I probably would have lost my little toe if it wasn't for that... Ah youth....

Comment

I’m on my second pair of shoes as well. I think you could get a type of molten plastic and dip the left front side in it maybe? I wore out the corner and sole of the last pair.

Comment

I see SmoothOn is a product you might be able to use, but the material will be more expensive than new bargain shoes. I looked into HPDE, but that only gets soft enough for molding, not pouring.

Comment

Working...
            X