Loose more balls in sim room than IRL!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jasonstanley
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2016
    • 122

    #1

    Loose more balls in sim room than IRL!

    I think I'm getting too obsessed, I spent 6 hours smashig balls and my 3 wood! Oh well, good excuse to buy s new one
  • Wyzyguy
    Advanced Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 259

    #2
    I have the same problem in a long session. I think I need to rotate balls more often. My theory is the core or the cover gets overheated and splits. I have be eating up balls with wedges as well. I have be using Truvis lately and it is getting costly in the sim.... I think there may be something to the Truvis working well with ST... just a hunch.

    Comment

    • Cklguy2013
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 715

      #3
      Originally posted by Jasonstanley View Post
      I think I'm getting too obsessed, I spent 6 hours smashig balls and my 3 wood! Oh well, good excuse to buy s new one
      Lol, I hear you I've had to resist urge to throw club through screen before... lol...

      Comment

      • Ronsc1985
        Super Member
        • Feb 2015
        • 650

        #4
        What causes the demise of the balls is whacking them in the same spot all the time. Just rotate their orientation every shot if you can.

        Comment

        • Brace33
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2015
          • 181

          #5
          Originally posted by Wyzyguy
          I have the same problem in a long session. I think I need to rotate balls more often. My theory is the core or the cover gets overheated and splits. I have be eating up balls with wedges as well. I have be using Truvis lately and it is getting costly in the sim.... I think there may be something to the Truvis working well with ST... just a hunch.
          I agree Truvis work great
          My Courses:

          DGWCBETA1 (L)
          Shack's Window Co. Beta1 (L)
          Quarry Golf Club V2 (L)
          Metamora Fields V1 (L)
          Metamora Fields Par 3 (L)
          University Ridge V1 (L)
          Stonewall_North_gCool/B33 (L)
          Stonewall_Old_gCool/B33 (L)
          Green Hill G.C. V2(L)
          The Bear Forest CC V2 (L)
          Perkins & Friends V1 (L)
          Bellewood CC V1(L)
          Stonewall North Par 3 (L)
          Stonewall Old Par 3 (L)
          The Ranch V1 (L)
          Shenandoah BlueRed V1 (L)

          Comment

          Working...