Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @shank12u (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - TGC Simulator Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...simulator-open
See more
See less

TGC how to skip holes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC how to skip holes

Does anyone know how to skip holes on a course so that you can practice a particular hole? I find that I have to play until I get to the hole I would like to practice. For example if I wanted to practice the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass how can I just go there?

thanks

Hit escape then concede hole until you get to hole you want

Comment

• Al Jack
      Al Jack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

There are several courses available that are just Sawgrass #17 with various pin placements. Otherwise, you have to concede through 16 holes (read: annoying). There is also a little 4 hole course I like with 4 famous par 3s including Sawgrass #17.

Comment

• Al Jack
      Al Jack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, what is the name of the 4 hole course?

Say have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

Godfather What is the name of the 4 hole course you mentioned above?

Comment

wbond Al Jack “Sawgrass17 Augusta 12...” and then there are pin options A, B, C, D.

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        What are the other two holes that make this up?

Just a small note but the concede hole has a tiny bug. If you are in auto rewind it won’t move to the next hole. For example, if I’m hitting drives on 11 at Augusta and want to hit 9 irons on 12 i have to hit R then concede then hit R again to practice.

Comment

wbond The fourth hole is TPC Scottsdale #17 with all the grandstands. EDIT - I just figured out that the third hole (shown here) is Pebble Beach #17.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Godfather; 11-24-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks im going to look for this and add it to my favorites for when people come over.
          Originally posted by Godfather View Post
          wbond The fourth hole is TPC Scottsdale #17 with all the grandstands. EDIT - I just figured out that the third hole (shown here) is Pebble Beach #17.

Comment

And the only one I haven’t played is Augusta, maybe someday, but probably not.

Comment

Working...
            X