Bluetooth Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Not Working

I can't get GSX to connect on the input side - it says Disconnected and won't move to Connected. I checked the bluetooth manager and saw that my ASUS USB-BT400 says it's not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I also just tried a restart. It also says that the driver for it is up to date. But nothing seems to get the bluetooth working. The error message is saying "The device cannot start (Code 10). (Operation Failed) The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Has anyone seen this issue and/or know how to solve it? Thanks very much.

I haven’t seen that issue but one thing to check is that you have disabled any internal Bluetooth adapter. I don’t think both can run at the same time.

Comment

I tried that too - the only other bluetooth listed there is the Intel bluetooth device - I did disable it and no change. I'm still getting that yellow triangle/explanation point thingy saying it's not working right. Thanks though.

Comment

Ok got it working. Just unplugged and plugged back in the actual piece of hardware! Now I still have the Disconnected problem though on the input. argh!

Comment

Originally posted by GarryB58 View Post
          I can't get GSX to connect on the input side - it says Disconnected and won't move to Connected. I checked the bluetooth manager and saw that my ASUS USB-BT400 says it's not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I also just tried a restart. It also says that the driver for it is up to date. But nothing seems to get the bluetooth working. The error message is saying "The device cannot start (Code 10). (Operation Failed) The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Has anyone seen this issue and/or know how to solve it? Thanks very much.
          This happens so often to me and did yesterday. I can't fix it. What did you do? I suspect windows update but I dunno

Comment

I fixed it by finding a windows update box about USB. Ridiculous. But now I can't generate Com ports to reach protégé?

Comment

Hey - anyone sort this out I have been having the exact same issue. Bluetooth connects and instantly disconnects?

Comment

Working...
              X