Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Game improvement using Protee club data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game improvement using Protee club data

I was wondering if any Protee simulator users have had any luck using Protee's golf club data? If so, what are your observations and what data points do you use?

Hmmm, no comments. So, let me address the issue this way. Swing speed should be a direct measurement. If we look at driver swing speed, ball speed and smash factor. If I setup the driver to hit it off of the sweet spot as close and possible and hit a drive I can and do end up with a reading showing 101 mph swing speed with 146mph ball speed and a smash factor of 1.46. Now if I setup to hit the ball way off of the heal and make the same swing, I get a swing speed of 81, a ball speed of 122 and a smash factor of 1.50. This info is not unuseful, but it seems to me smash factor should be lower instead of swing speed.

Comment

So, I take it no one uses Protee club data?

Comment

Working...
      X