Hi Guy's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guy's...

I have finally ordered a new computer and have installed the golf club- currently getting all the other software installed so I can plug everything into the pro tee sensors..
    Does everyone use the golf club software now for most of their online play? or do you still use pro tee courses too?
    I am looking forward to getting back into things.. lots of stuff going on around here and it kept me away from
    golf all together- I hope to have everything working well by next week- I am going to take my time and do it right- I rushed last time and never did have the
    cameras set correctly- I had to input the resolution everytime I started the game.. also I d-loaded newer firefly drivers- I hope they work well.
    Anyway- see yous soon.

Welome back Tharn. Using TGC for the most part. Winter tour soon to start http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-tour-schedule

Comment

Excellent.. How is the version of Augusta(Magnolia) on tgc? its nice not to have to play from the tips I'll bet.

Comment

Magnolia is awesome from the tips. It's a beast. There is a lot of tee options on that course.
        My Courses:
        World Par 3's by mthunt
        Toronto GC (L) mthunt
        Burlington G&CC by mthunt
        Weston G&CC by mthunt
        London Hunt Club L mthunt
        Park CC Lidar mthunt
        Sunningdale GC Robinson L
        Sunningdale GC Thompson L
        Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
        Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
        The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
        The National GC L mthunt
        Mississaugua GC L mthunt
        Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
        Markland Woods CC mthunt
        Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
        Magna GC L mthunt
        Barrie CC L mthunt
        mthunt Range

Comment

THARN, just a quick note in case you ever want to upgrade to Windows 10. We strongly recommend you install the Firefly MV camera drivers from ProTee DVD.
          We discovered issues with newer drivers and Windows 10. The distributed drivers work on all Windows versions.

In case you don't have these, there is a download on the bottom of this instruction doc:

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
            THARN, just a quick note in case you ever want to upgrade to Windows 10. We strongly recommend you install the Firefly MV camera drivers from ProTee DVD.
            We discovered issues with newer drivers and Windows 10. The distributed drivers work on all Windows versions.

In case you don't have these, there is a download on the bottom of this instruction doc:
            http://csc.protee-united.com/entries...camera-drivers
            Aha- thank you for the heads up- I just came here to ask that very question- I will probably stick with win 8.1 - But if the original drivers on the dvd do justice for the cams then Ill use those.
            I never had any issues with the shots being read- so why change.
            smaller file too by about 200 megs...

Comment

Working...
            X