Dell Technology Championship

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

Dell Technology Championship runs from TODAY - September 3.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Wasn't expecting too much tonight, doing some major work to my swing. Hit it in the water twice, generally putting and driving poorly. Had a much better swing happening by the back 9, 2 of the missed greens only missed because I hit it through the green from the rough. Even par back 9, another first for me.

Comment

I practiced some basic course management this tournament, even if hitting in water twice doesn't show it, but one was a complete mis hit, the other a complete mis read of what the rough would do to an otherwise solid strike. But today, the course played into my hands in that area, I never worried about trouble, and wasn't close to getting in water or really bad chipping spots. I also shaped it into greens really nicely... on average. That said, I'm getting my chips a little closer, my putts a little closer, but neither close enough to have a really good round, getting no birdies didn't help, and I had a few very easy opportunities too also. It's hard to get too upset with a score in the 70's.

Comment

I had my best front 9 (38) but then blew up on a few holes on the back. Is there a way to brighten the screen or the HUD? I don't always notice the out of bounds or maybe I do and my mind tells me I can blast over it

Comment

Good course this week. Greens were holding nicely for a change. Did some sort of setting get changed or is it just the nature of the course?

Comment

• jrz
              jrz commented
              Editing a comment
              It's just how the designer created the course.

Excited to play again! Foot is finally healed well enough. Been out of the tournaments the last 4-5 weeks - it's been sad, but allowed me to reflect on my swing and consider some minor tweaks.

Comment

Can someone help please as I have started playing the tour again and my first round has not added to scoreboard. Shot recording is on but need some help

Comment

Broke 80 for my first time! Woohoo. Golf is easy when you chip in for an eagle and a birdie and avoid putting

Comment

• sb944
                  sb944 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You smashed 80 too, congrats. Also, you talk about a couple of lucky late shots, but you had 6 GIR on the front nine and probably pretty close a couple of times, very solid front nine.

• DirtyGarry24
                  DirtyGarry24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way to go JWK! Keep it up brotha.

speaking of breaking 80 -- first time for me too! except i blasted past for a 77. should blow up well for a 90+ on the 2nd round lol

Comment

• Andyman33
                  Andyman33 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well I was 6 over or 7 over through 17....then I found out the hard way 18 has out of bounds prior to the hole...awesome

it was a first for me too. stayed out of trouble, struck the ball ok for the most part, and made a few putts. i was so nervous standing over my birdie putt on 18 to get down to even par. i'm also expecting a nice blow up in round 2.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble loading the tournament? I get to the tournament details page, hit advance and nothing happens.
                  Last edited by longhornlove; 09-01-2017, 11:16 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

• kchogan
                    kchogan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Took about 10 minutes to load for me for both rounds. Then the second round I hit my opening tee shot and my approach and then it reset to the 1st tee again...very strange.

Well I definitely blew it up for round 2. took the max on one hole after stubbornly hitting it ob over and over. Would have done the same on 18 except my 3rd attempt was so terrible that it didn't carry far enough to go ob.

Last edited by inorkuo; 09-02-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Top work to all that broke 80 for the first time. I can't lie and say it's still not a really nice sight to see a 7 at the start of the score, even if you sometimes want that 2nd digit just a little smaller

Comment

Found out the hard way that the crap in front of 18 green is OB... Twice. Guess I should check the minimap more often. Coulda shoulda woulda on round 2 at -7 going to 18, but struck it well so can't be too upset.

Had to take a mully on 12. Game hesitated after the shot (which often hints to a misread) and then pushed way right OB but it was well struck and center of my net. Usually I just eat my lunch, but being OB I had to pull a rewind. Good luck to all finishing up on Labor Day.

Comment

Working...
                      X