TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Waste Management Open

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Michael Baas Becking
    Member
    • Nov 2017
    • 44

    #16
    Framerate dropped on me as well in 1st round. GTX1070. 2nd round fps was normal again. No idea why.

    Comment

    • CW35
      Member
      • Mar 2017
      • 64

      #17
      I had the same issue w/ frame rates in round 1 and have the GTX 1070 too. Will see how it goes in the 2nd rd

      Comment

      • Michael Baas Becking
        Member
        • Nov 2017
        • 44

        #18
        I checked my recording of the 2nd round and the fps was also very low in 2nd round. You can see here that when I get to the green the fps drops to 15. I normaly are way above 60 fps.


         
        Last edited by Michael Baas Becking; 02-01-2018, 06:50 PM.

        Comment


        • Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice scoring this week. 72 is a great round!

        • Andyman33
          Andyman33 commented
          Editing a comment
          and I thought it was something with an update I did on my computer. good to know it was just the course

        • Fantastish
          Fantastish commented
          Editing a comment
          My frame rates were really bad on this course. What is really sad is I bought a new laptop in December thinking I would conquer the slow frame rate issue.
      • KPaas
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2017
        • 130

        #19
        Hey guys hope you can shed some
        light. I’m pretty new at all this. I choke hard on these freaking tourney rounds playing by myself lol
        i play better with someone.
        But I have played 5 tournament rounds on here but still don’t have a tour handicap. I have TGC handicap. But it doesn’t show up on the tour leaderboard.

        Comment


        • keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your tour handicap is different than your TGC handicap. They get updated every Tuesday.
          Last edited by keither5150; 02-02-2018, 03:41 AM.
      • KPaas
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2017
        • 130

        #20
        Awesome thanks Keither! Much appreciated.

        Comment

        • FirGir
          Member
          • Nov 2016
          • 93

          #21
          Yikes, never been close to locked in like that. Too bad it's 17 degrees here and can't see if it transfers to the course.

          Comment

          Working...