2015 Scottish Open - week of 11/15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mmlincon
    Extreme Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 901

    #46
    I might be able to plan tonight as well but I'm not sure what time I can start at this point. probably around 7 pm PST

    Comment

    • Cklguy2013
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 715

      #47
      Hey Guys, I'll be on teamspeak and ready to go for 8:30 EST

      Comment

      • Maverick
        Offline
        • Aug 2014
        • 289

        #48
        Bpep, check your messages.

        Comment

        • Maverick
          Offline
          • Aug 2014
          • 289

          #49
          mmlincon looking to play in 30 minutes. Who needs a playing partner?

          Comment

          • mmlincon
            Extreme Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 901

            #50
            If anyone needs to play tonight let me know. I can go either way at this point

            Comment

            • Craig118
              Super Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 633

              #51
              Anyone available to play Saturday morning around 9- 10 am EST ? I need to wrap up by Noon.

              Comment

              • bubs3141
                Super Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 696

                #52
                I can meet you at 9:30 am if that is ok, tomorrow? Let me know
                GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                Comment

                • Craig118
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 633

                  #53
                  9:30 would be great. See you then Bubs

                  Comment

                  • Throttle
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 179

                    #54
                    I need to get the the front 9 in today/tonight to finish my first round. Could also go another full 18 after that if anyone is interested. I am open tomorrow as well.
                    Central Time

                    Comment

                    • mmlincon
                      Extreme Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 901

                      #55
                      Throttle - I have to head out by 7:30 PST but can get in 9 before that if you can. If you can someone else that works too.

                      Comment

                      • Throttle
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 179

                        #56
                        Want to tee off in about an hour? I want to tweak a bit first and figure out why I had so many misreads last night...
                        Central Time

                        Comment

                        • mmlincon
                          Extreme Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 901

                          #57
                          Yeah sure, I'll be out there in about 20

                          Comment

                          • HWoods
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 695

                            #58
                            The guys over in Palmer Flight are having a great battle for the lead late in the second round!
                            Last edited by HWoods; 11-22-2014, 05:06 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Craig118
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 633

                              #59
                              Bubs got me by one, great round Bubs. lots of fun.

                              Comment

                              • bubs3141
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 696

                                #60
                                thanks. that was a lot of fun and a tough win. I started to choke on 16,17 with those out of bounds. Nice playing with you.
                                GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                                Comment

                                Working...