2015 Scottish Open - week of 11/15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HWoods
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 695

    #61
    Great stuff guys, congrats bubs.

    Comment

    • bubs3141
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 696

      #62
      thanks Hogan
      GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

      Comment

      • Maverick
        Offline
        • Aug 2014
        • 289

        #63
        Wow. This is why we should all try to stream. Congrats Bubs.

        Comment

        • Throttle
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 179

          #64
          Need to get my final round in today/tonight. Who is available?
          Central Time

          Comment

          • HWoods
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 695

            #65
            Originally posted by Throttle View Post
            Need to get my final round in today/tonight. Who is available?
            I usually help guys out with extra rounds but I wont be able to do that for the coming weeks. It's pretty hard to get rounds in at the end of tournament week. Maybe you and Bpep can play 1.5 rounds so you both can finish? Good luck!

            Comment

            • bpep
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 176

              #66
              Hey Throttle, I should be good about 9p EST tonight. I need 1.5 rounds still. Not sure we can get that much in, but hopefully 18 at least. How late can you play?
              US - Eastern Time Zone

              Comment

              • Throttle
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 179

                #67
                That works see you then
                Central Time

                Comment

                • Maverick
                  Offline
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 289

                  #68
                  Congratulations to mmlincon for winning the Snead flight in the 2015 Scottish Open!

                  Comment

                  • Bubba22
                    Sim Guru
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 3004

                    #69
                    Yes, congrats mm. Great playing!

                    Comment

                    • Maverick
                      Offline
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 289

                      #70
                      Congratulations to bubs3141 for winning the Palmer flight in the 2015 Scottish Open!

                      Comment

                      • chefrank
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 140

                        #71
                        Congrats bubs3141. Great playing! Two really solid rounds.
                        Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                        Twitch Channel:fweiland

                        Comment

                        • Bubba22
                          Sim Guru
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 3004

                          #72
                          Congrats Bubs!! Well played.

                          Comment

                          • bubs3141
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 696

                            #73
                            thanks guys. I love that course.
                            GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                            Comment

                            • Cklguy2013
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 715

                              #74
                              Congrats Bubs and Craig as well, and Mmlincon in the Snead flight, well played all..

                              Comment

                              • bubs3141
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 696

                                #75
                                If I remember correctly Craig and I have had battles in the past as well. I think last year Craig if you remember we had tough rounds in the match play. Always a good competitor.
                                GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                                Comment

                                Working...