X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - Shriners Hospitals for Children Open

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club

Upon request we have started a trial of changing our tours to start on friday and let them end on monday ( a duration of 11 days per tour)
    Please note that this may not run smoothly at start, so please report any issues back so we can fix them!

Shriners_Hospitals_For_Children_Open

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

Shriners Hospitals for Children Open runs from TODAY - November 5.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 3011 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Tough one this week..

Trees in front of tee boxes on 4, 9 and 17. Greens are very small, elevated, well protected.

Comment

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I have used this course a few times before. I don't know why that happened. My guess is we used a tee deck back which didn't have the trees. Often with TGC there are a few versions. If you create something with a tree in front of the tee, you can't remove it. You have to keep that course and create another version. The only one that was a real issue was 17 but a wedge missed the tree. Still. My bad.

Next year this event will be cool, as TGC 2019 includes the TPC Summerlin course.

Comment

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a couple of Summerlin courses but they are super long and I don't think accurate. The multiple tee decks will be huge for us.

Chipped in on 18 for my best round of the year.

Bradford played a RIDICULOUS second round, great round man.

Comment

• BSCampbell
      BSCampbell commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Schnaurt. It was one of those weird days, started off and lost internet connection twice and getting frustrated, then hit the back nine and everything went right. Made a 50+ foot putt, hit a lot of good shots and my bad shots worked out. Wished it happened more often, but it sure is a lot of fun when it does. I didn't even realize I had birdied so many in a row to finish until later when I looked at scorecard. Great tournament yourself. Golf is a crazy game!

• Schnaurt
      Schnaurt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I had a similar round. Was fighting to get up and down but hit the flag on two holes out of the bunker that were definitely going long. It then came together on the back nine.

16 shot swing from rd 1 to 2. Not very consistent this week.

Comment

Working...
    X