X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - ProTee Invitational

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at The Belfry - The Brabazon

Upon request we have started a trial of changing our tours to start on friday and let them end on Sunday the week after.
    Please note that this may not run smoothly at start, so please report any issues back so we can fix them!

ProTee_Invitational

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

ProTee Invitational runs from TODAY - November 25.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 3003 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Did something I've never done before yesterday and played all 3 rounds in one session. I was hitting it better and better so it was a lot of fun and I couldn't stop...feeling it today though, it's a lot of golf lol. Oh and I should have probably taken my first ever rewind on tour for shot 113. Numbers didn't make any sense on my GC2, the shot carried about 150 yards and also had 100 yards of hook. Anyways it wen't in the water and I made a double on that hole (Not sure why it's showing a 528 carry on TGC shot recording LOL...it only carried about 150). I wanted to keep my perfect record of no rewinds...plus I didn't know for sure since I can hook the ball A LOT at times!
    Last edited by R3dlineR6; 11-25-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3dlineR6 View Post
      Did something I've never done before yesterday and played all 3 rounds in one session. I was hitting it better and better so it was a lot of fun and I couldn't stop...feeling it today though, it's a lot of golf lol. Oh and I should have probably taken my first ever rewind on tour for shot 113. Numbers didn't make any sense on my GC2, the shot carried about 150 yards and also had 100 yards of hook. Anyways it wen't in the water and I made a double on that hole (Not sure why it's showing a 528 carry on TGC shot recording LOL...it only carried about 150). I wanted to keep my perfect record of no rewinds...plus I didn't know for sure since I can hook the ball A LOT at times!
      TGC showed that much carry? Obvious rewind but what numbers were on the GC2? That's nuts.
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

• R3dlineR6
        R3dlineR6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably would have saved 1 or 2 shots with a rewind...we'll see if ends up making a difference in the end...if it ever happens again I'll take one. If I was playing badly I'm sure I would have taken one but didn't want to risk it when in contention.

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        Even with the 2 I would have beaten you in the net. Lol.

• R3dlineR6
        R3dlineR6 commented
        Editing a comment
        True lol...my best ever finish in the net category is 5th...maybe I can improve that by one this week we'll see.
    Working...
    X