TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Wells Fargo Championship

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blitz12
    Senior Member
    • May 2017
    • 197

    #16
    Man that course was tough. I felt some success just reaching the fairway on a few of the holes. Basically played most of the par 4s like I would for par 5s.

    Comment

    • NetcheK
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2018
      • 112

      #17
      I never thought I would win this tournament with such a scorecard full of 2x/3x-bogeys...
      This game is crazy !!

      Comment


      • Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        .... guessing that means many many rewinds? Call him out. Check my recorded shots in the next tourney. I had zero rewinds but ? It looks suspicious

      • jrz
        jrz commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say that, after looking at only a few pages of recorded shots, the player at the top took an egregious number of rewinds.

      • NetcheK
        NetcheK commented
        Editing a comment
        He seems now out of the leaderboard...
    Working...