Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

TGC 2019 Exhibition Matches

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Exhibition Matches

Introducing The TGC2019 Exhibition Matches!
    Short, 1 Round matches over the weekends on remarkable (LiDAR) courses. The courses will be picked from lists like : Found a course that would fit here perfectly? Let us know. RUNNING EVENT GROSS RUNNING EVENT NET
    Last edited by ProTee Max; 08-30-2019, 08:33 AM.

it says the event hasn't started on the golf society page.

Comment

Then play mine in wizard of coz Noonan society.

Comment

Do these events work towards your tour handicap?

Comment

• ProTee Max
          ProTee Max commented
          Editing a comment
          No sorry, only the ProTee United Society , Q-school and Wizard of Cozs society count towards your tour handicap

Last edited by BSCampbell; 11-08-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

This looks like it could be a nice simulator course, maybe one to try in the Exhibition society.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread...isconsin-lidar

Comment

Where are these located? I looked in the Protee society and only saw the regularly scheduled events. Is there another society with these exhibition tournaments?

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
              Wizard of Coz commented
              Editing a comment
              Easy to find. Just look under official societies. Shouldn't wizards society be official too hmmmm?

Originally posted by jrz View Post
            Where are these located? I looked in the Protee society and only saw the regularly scheduled events. Is there another society with these exhibition tournaments?
            Yes it’s another society separate from the main one. Just search protee and you should find it.

Comment

Working...
            X