Ryder Cup Day 4 Match 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #1

    Ryder Cup Day 4 Match 3

    Use this thread to arrange or discuss Day 4 Match 3 games.

    http://******************/team_leaderboard.html?id=15
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-29-2014, 03:19 AM.
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #2
    I can play after 6:00 pm est on 21st and 22nd. Then anytime 23-27th.

    Comment

    • Pinseeker
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2014
      • 9

      #3
      I can play after 6pm EST on 21st and 22nd.

      Comment

      • theLONO
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 193

        #4
        I can play this eve (21st) anytime

        Comment

        • theLONO
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 193

          #5
          Craig? Can you play?

          Comment

          • Craig118
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 633

            #6
            I can play at 6pm EST, not much later than that

            Comment

            • theLONO
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 193

              #7
              Let's go at 6 pm est. This eve if it works for everyone.

              Comment

              • Craig118
                Super Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 633

                #8
                Is this a go at 6pm EST? I need to know by 4:30 EST

                Comment

                • Maverick
                  Offline
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 289

                  #9
                  Yes, Its a go.

                  Comment

                  • Pinseeker
                    Junior Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • 9

                    #10
                    I will be there.

                    Comment

                    • Maverick
                      Offline
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 289

                      #11
                      Great match today guys. Down to the last hole.

                      Comment

                      • theLONO
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 193

                        #12
                        Good match for tightness in said match for sure.

                        Comment

                        • HWoods
                          Super Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 695

                          #13
                          Good match guys, first blood for the jackets! damn..

                          Comment

                          • Maverick
                            Offline
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 289

                            #14
                            Post your times....

                            Comment

                            • 4 Degrees Flat
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 177

                              #15
                              I'm good pretty much any evening this week.... can also play during day today/ Tuesday & Wednesday. Let me know Mmlincon.
                              EST

                              Comment

                              Working...