Ryder Cup Day 4 Match 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #1

    Ryder Cup Day 4 Match 4

    Use this thread to arrange or discuss Day 4 Match 4 games.

    http://******************/team_leaderboard.html?id=15
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-29-2014, 03:20 AM.
  • SFR
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 621

    #2
    I will be ok to golf the 29th on, depending on times.
    Mountain Time

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #3
      Originally posted by SFR View Post
      I will be ok to golf the 29th on, depending on times.
      Bubs will take your place.

      Comment

      • bubs3141
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 696

        #4
        I am wide open so far
        GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

        Comment

        • bubs3141
          Super Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 696

          #5
          guys do you want to play Monday evening?
          GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

          Comment

          • Bubba22
            Sim Guru
            • Aug 2014
            • 3004

            #6
            Monday is good for me.

            Comment

            • chefrank
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 140

              #7
              Oops. Sorry I posted in wrong match forum. My bad
              Last edited by chefrank; 12-21-2014, 05:06 AM. Reason: Wrong match forum
              Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

              Twitch Channel:fweiland

              Comment

              • bpep
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 176

                #8
                Yea Monday evening around 8:30 works best for me.
                US - Eastern Time Zone

                Comment

                • bpep
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 176

                  #9
                  Sorry I forgot to put in 8:30EST.
                  US - Eastern Time Zone

                  Comment

                  • Bubba22
                    Sim Guru
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 3004

                    #10
                    Te earlier the better. Can you go any earlier bpep?

                    Comment

                    • bpep
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 176

                      #11
                      It may be tough because I have 5 and 2 year old I have to get to bed. I can try by 8p EST, but may be tough.
                      US - Eastern Time Zone

                      Comment

                      • 4 Degrees Flat
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 177

                        #12
                        I'm good for Monday.....
                        EST

                        Comment

                        • Bubba22
                          Sim Guru
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 3004

                          #13
                          Ok. Let's meet for 8 pm Monday night. We can get set up andes once bpep is ready.

                          Comment

                          • bubs3141
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 696

                            #14
                            Ok 8:00 pm est it is. I must of drawn a short straw getting matched up against bubba again. I have to bring my "A" game Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                            Comment

                            • Maverick
                              Offline
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 289

                              #15
                              Good luck tonight guys. And if you have problems with adding all 3 guys to your game or if anybody start having sync issues, just play with everybody using turn order off.

                              Comment

                              Working...