No Putting Society - Open for Play

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mickey
    Advanced Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 307

    #1

    No Putting Society - Open for Play

    The No Putting Society has been established. The first event starts Dec 2 and the second on Dec 9. You'll see an event in the Society starting today (Albany). Ignore it, I made a mistake setting it up.

    Please set Putting gameplay to "On Green". Rewinds have been disabled. The Society will track the Protee schedule. Same courses and yardages.

    I'll give this a try for a month or so. If the interest is there, I'll make an effort to improve it.
    Last edited by Mickey; 11-30-2019, 02:51 AM.
  • bs531
    Member
    • Nov 2018
    • 51

    #2
    I like this format. Putting is the only reason I haven't played in the other societies or tours. I will sign up in a couple weeks when I get my new sim room built.

    Comment

    • Mickey
      Advanced Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 307

      #3
      Originally posted by bs531 View Post
      I like this format. Putting is the only reason I haven't played in the other societies or tours. I will sign up in a couple weeks when I get my new sim room built.
      I suspect the putting turns off a lot of potential participants.

      Comment

      Working...