Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Michael Stuewe winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Sony Open with 2 rounds at The Baltasar Springfield NJ - 6662y : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...tour-sony-open
See more
See less

V-cam color tracking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-cam color tracking

In the settings file there is an option to turn grey scale on or off and go to color. Has anyone tried this. I happen to have a color MV ptgrey camera (same as standard protee camera but has color instead of monochrome) that I’m using as h-cam. Unfortunately, there is no option to do this for the h-cam. I am wondering if anyone has tried the color option with a colored ball for the v-cam. With the h-cam it does take colored pics but the value that appears in the cross hairs is still based on monochrome do the ability to differentiate with the offset sliders is actually more difficult.

No one has tried this option with a colored ball?
    Any input from protee on this?
    Tracking a colored ball would probably be easier to differentiate from the club.
    I guess I will give it a try but I’d have to switch my cameras around since the color option is only on the vcam.

Comment

Working...
    X