Custom Hitting Mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Hitting Mat

I purchased a custom hitting mat to replace Protee’s and it is good, it allows me to practice hitting a ball directly off the mat than using Protee’s inbuilt tee. It works very well apart from having to use a driver with no tee. If I want to use driver off a tee I have to adjust camera for tee and then adjust it again for hitting off mat without a tee.
    Anyone got a solution for this (possibly no work-around is possible). I would like to stay using Protee hardware as I like putting mat but would changing to a GC2 resolve?

I don't think I understand your question or problem. You should not have to adjust your cameras when hitting off a tee. If you go into settings for the vertical camera, you should see where you set the offset for drivers, irons, etc. Simply adjust for the tee on your driver and that should take car of it. You can actually swing, look at the results, then play with the offset settings for the club you hit, then hit re-calculate and you should be able to see the difference in the launch angle.....

Maybe I'm not understanding your issue. I too use a custom mat and have no problems....of course you may need to use winter tees instead of normal tees....

If I am misunderstanding your issue, please explain.

Gene

Comment

Thanks Gene for the answer, I was not sure about offset settings so will try that out to see if I can resolve issues I’m having.

Comment

Working...
      X