Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 Spring Tour - US Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SPRING TOUR - Travelers Championship with 2 rounds at Yuma Desert Golf Club : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-championship
See more
See less

Overhead Lights - AR111

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhead Lights - AR111

Has anyone found a comparable bulb to the AR111 in the overhead lights for the Pro Tee system? I have the cans that come with the ProTee but I much rather put a recessed can light in instead of these hanging down. ProTee support told me that there are recessed lights that use the AR111 but I can not find any in the US. They also said the sensors will only work with the PAR35 AR111 bulbs that come with the system, definitely no LEDS. Has anyone figured out a more seamless setup?

Cheers!

Josh

There are plenty of posts on this subject. Just get a Halogen light (Spot for main sensor and flood for putting sensor) I have recessed lights and works with no problems. You will have to figure out your correct wattage for your ceiling height, floor covering, ambient light, etc.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3264.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	157747

Comment

• gene438
      gene438 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, just realized you can't actually see the protee lights, but trust me, they are recessed just like the side lights.
Working...
X