Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Blue): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

VCam Settings Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCam Settings Help

I am having some recurring issues with the launch angles being way off and I think it is because the VCam is picking up my club instead of the ball. It is especially evident on very low, mishit shots. It shows them going very high, with a ridiculous launch angle, especially on long irons/ hybrids.

Anyone having any suggestions on setting to help correct this?

It seems to me there is not enough, well I suppose white reflections or white sensing, so I will share my settings for Vcam. I tried many different settings and these are the best I've found for consistency. Anyway, I use Version 3.17b. Go to data devices. Shutter 19.99. Gain, 4.8. Frame rate 39.7. I hope this helps. Let me know what you think.

Comment

I don't have a data devices screen and my numbers are way different than yours. This is weird. I've got a ticket in with Protee. Thanks fkr

Comment

I messed with the exposure (down to 1/30) and changed drivers and woods to PT1... Seems to be better now.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your total distance and ball path will still be accurate; just not your club head or ball speed obviously. When this happens I just remind myself to hit less worm burners. My settings are the same as Stonebattle but my gain is at 0. You have the adjustments for these under "camera devices" next to your "camera stream" tab in the pic you posted. If your frame rate and shutter speed are off (maybe you have the older cameras), and you aren't able to change/save them, let me know and I can walk you through how to refresh them to apply the correct settings. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X