Protee Horizontal camera help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protee Horizontal camera help

I finally got my mat and Vertical camera working, When I hook up my Horizontal camera, the computer makes a sound like something just got connected (I do have the drivers installed), I turn on H cam, select the cam to be used out of the drop down selection, I then hit preview, but the Preview, capture and result screens are all black?

Hmmmm that's interesting. If you are able to see both cameras it normally should show you a preview once you select the camera and preview. To make sure it's not a port issue, I would try to use the USB port that your vertical camera is using, while leaving your v cam unplugged and see if anything shows up. You might also want to try to adjust your grayscale and gain. Report back here once you figure it out to help others, but your best bet would be to open up a ticket with Protee support. They won't let you down.

Comment

Protee remotely came in and fixed it, it was a driver issue. which is weird, because the driver worked for one camera but not the other.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17379.png
Views:	344
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	262638 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17380.png
Views:	323
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	262639 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17382.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	262640 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17381.png
Views:	337
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	262641

I can not seem to get the camera to detect shots..can someone set me into the right direction.

Comment

These were also my settings(this is not a actual snip of mine, I am at work, but I did set mine up to these numbers) Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	262659

Comment

Hi, the only things you need to use with these cams is gain and cam control setting -6,-5 etc. Nothing should be set to auto and no other sliders should be used.
            The hacm image is very dark and seems a little angled as if the camera is not squre and central, it is a side mounting camera so the mount will be off centre with the camera centre.

Make sure you are also using the lights supplied by protee in the pack.

If you want me to take a look email me jamie@proteeuk.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X