Hcam issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hcam issue

Having an issue with my Hcam, see attached, basically the camera is picking up the streak from my driver shaft as opposed to the ball streak. Suggestions?? shutter speed of 18, frame rate of 42, using PT5, although same result with PT4
    Last edited by Cklguy2013; 10-04-2016, 06:39 PM.

I would do 2 things.

First I would change the framerate to max out to the right.

Second I would adjust the lights. It appears that the lights may be too far away from the screen and too close to each other. The streak stops where the light stops. This would give a longer streak and the driver would be moving out of the screen. Thus looking for a longer streak it would more likely pick up the ball path.

Finally, are you using a white driver head? There may need to be some other changes for that.

Comment

i know those white woods are a killer i had a shot go 90 degrees yesterday on a killer straight drive it only happens like once out of 200 shots but its a WTF moment when it happens.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'm into the third year of having the protee system now, unfortunately my computer fried back in April so I'm just now redoing all my settings from scratch (Fun Wow). So with that in mind i'm pretty comfortable that my lights are ok, and I haven't tried increasing the frame rate that dramatically but I'll give it a shot. I think the real problem does boil down to the fact that my driver does have a white shaft, although this didn't seem to be problem previously. In any event I switched the driver to PT1 and it does seem to be working better, but we shall see.

Comment

PT1 should do the trick when using white headed drivers or clubs with white shafts.

Comment

Thanks PT1 appears to have solved the problem, I also increased the frame rate from 42 to 50, yielding a bit longer streak as well.

Comment

Working...
            X