Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 Spring Tour - US Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SPRING TOUR - Travelers Championship with 2 rounds at Yuma Desert Golf Club : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-championship
See more
See less

Windows 10 update broke my GSX connection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 update broke my GSX connection?

I can no longer get my GC2 to connect to GSX properly. I get the output "connected" but the input stays at disconnected. I have tried rebooting, verified the com ports, and ensuring bluetooth status is paired. I think this was caused by a wonderful large Microsoft update (1803) that I took a few days ago. Anyone taken this large update and have similar issues?

It won’t hurt if you try updating your Bluetooth adapter drivers.

Comment

I had exact same problem, turned out windows 10 decided to do the ol switcheroo on the com ports and switched my inbound and outbound around, I couldn’t figure a way of changing it back but in the settings bit on GSX and in the protee interface I could change the COM port to the correct one.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Turns out my GC2 has an issue and I am shipping it back for repair. Should I apologize to Microsoft for blaming them?

Comment

Working...
        X