Trial License Agreements for Simulation Softwares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial License Agreements for Simulation Softwares

Last piece of the puzzle I need for my Sim Build is selecting the software package I'd like to go with. I've the read through many posts and it seems like the consensus is TGC is probably the best way to go for SkyTrak users.

However, I haven't seen any mentions of "Trial License Agreements or Try It Before You Buy It" programs with built in expirations that give us Customers an opportunity to evaluate and try products before we committ to purchasing. Are there any such programs for TGC, JNPG, E6?

As a potential customer, I feel there is huge need this even if we have to pay as small fee to sample 18 to 54 holes. Are the Software Developing Companies completely missing the Customers Needs in this regard or is it my lack of insight on opportunities and programs out there?

E6 has a demo I believe for PC. The others do not which stinks because it's so expensive to jump into either one. I bought TGC based on the overwhelming feedback on here and I can't imagine the others being any better honestly. It's super fun playing the tourneys and you can find almost any track you can think of made by users...

that said, I would have liked to try out JNPG for at least 18 holes to compare the 2 before hand.. I'm guessing most people buy TGC so JNPG is probably doing themselves a disservice in not offering atrial demo

Comment

You echo what everyone else has said about TGC. However, I hate to make a blind purchases without truly understanding my options. Trial
      products would probably just help push me over the edge toward the best quality / cost compromise. I really do wonder if that might be the JNPG but I probably won't find out before I just pull the trigger and go with TGC. If there was a way to network and invite non software owning guests a limited number of that would be awesome too.

Comment

From what I understand the PC versions of the games are pretty much what you get with the simulation versions with a few sim specific extras thrown in. I have TGC For PC and it's the same exact thing as far as all the courses. I never bough JNPG because it's like $34 on steam and I didn't want to waste the money.. Putting and chipping on TGC is excellent, I'm on skytrak and everything seems to echo how I play IRL (not that good lol) . Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X