Simulator software???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulator software???

I currently have TGC, cost one time payment of 700.00 and some change.

Looking at other software packages and looks like the only difference is cost.

Is everything just that much better than TGC?

Thanks,

Jon

I have been very happy with JNPG. Have not tried TGC.

Comment

This conversation is like photographers debating Nikon/Canon. Simulation software boils down to personal preference. I have both. And early on I went back and forth between which one I liked "best". I think there are plenty of videos of the top sim softwares that are out there to help folks make up their minds. Certainly enough folks that have enough experience with them that can help answer questions about them.

Comment

Yep, they all have different strengths and different weakness. But none I would say are NOT good.

Comment

I agree! The biggest difference for me was cost. I bought TGC because at the time, you could only "rent" the others, and I figured the cost would be greater renting over time, rather than buying TGC outright. (of course, you can buy TruGolf now...but it's $1800!).

Comment

Originally posted by Lgnir View Post
            I agree! The biggest difference for me was cost. I bought TGC because at the time, you could only "rent" the others, and I figured the cost would be greater renting over time, rather than buying TGC outright. (of course, you can buy TruGolf now...but it's $1800!).

My point exactly, at 1800, it should be twice as good? Do some people just have more money than brains or are they just um informed? Im sure both.

Comment

there are a lot of options out there and no wrong ones people use FSX as they are more into the practice of the shot and club data which has a good dollar amount but is best on the market for the practicing of shot and ball data for the GC2 as its proprietary software. others are good with WGT as its a less expensive route for the skytrak and they like it. E6 is a good game and getting better which can be used on different sims, TGC is a good price point and gives a lot of courses to play and a good size following and can be used with different sims. others are good with paying a yearly fee on a game as they like it which is what i am doing with JNPG and very happy with the game, which also can be played with other sims. looking to see what TGC2 offers when its released and might change my mind again. so really its a personal preference and not something about brains or money it has to do with options and taking advantage of all options
              Last edited by aeroburner; 09-13-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I'm very happy with e6 subscription for the SkyTrak. Go check out the e6 section of this Forum and the posts of SkyTrak owners who play e6.

Comment

Working...
                X