Fitness Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness Golf

Just to let everyone know that the Fitness Golf software is now integrated with the SkyTrak hardware. You can visit the SkyTrak website and learn all about it under the "Simulation" options.

Hey All,

Just got the videos done - this was so much fun - poor Al LOL

Setting Up the Fitness Golf for SkyTrak

Playing a Full Hole on the Fitness Golf for SkyTrak

Hope that helps - we will have it available on our website soon, but if anyone wants to order it through us you can just email me at cory@par2pro.com

Happy Golfing!

Comment

Thanks for the video. For those that have room to have a treadmill close by this would be an intriguing purchase. On another note, what are the dimensions of that room and of the screen?

Comment

I just got this software running yesterday. I don't have my gaming pc yet but it worked on my laptop but on bare minimum settings. So far so good. Only one issue though. My driver are very short. Has anyone experienced this? I usually get 230 average on ST range and on Fitness Golf, I averaged my drives and they are only around 180. Other than the driver, all my clubs are spot on.

Comment

• wbond
          wbond commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the driver was short as well.

• msg
          msg commented
          Editing a comment
          Wbond - Maybe I can boost the driver and change back the irons? Weird because my hybrid was spot on. Maybe I am doing something wrong. The only time I hit my driver 180 in real life is when I mishit it grossly.

• wbond
          wbond commented
          Editing a comment
          It was funny, i evaluated the software a bit and replied to the owner and one thing I mentioned was that driver seemed short but all other clubs seemed OK. It could easily have been me, so who knows.

Originally posted by msg View Post
        I just got this software running yesterday. I don't have my gaming pc yet but it worked on my laptop but on bare minimum settings. So far so good. Only one issue though. My driver are very short. Has anyone experienced this? I usually get 230 average on ST range and on Fitness Golf, I averaged my drives and they are only around 180. Other than the driver, all my clubs are spot on.
        I have all of the sim softwares except JNPG and I feel that my driver is short on all of them but no shorter with Fitness Golf. I personally feel that the launch angle may be lower with the driver on the SkyTrak using all softwares compared to real life so I tee the ball a little higher with the Skytrak. You may want to also experiment with moving the tee forwards or backwards as many have mentioned. Also keep in mind that your carry distance is what you want to compare in order to take the fairway roll out out of play. If you don't feel you are getting enough fairway run, you can set the course settings to "Dry" under the Fitness Golf course conditions settings. I also increase the boost settings within the FG settings by 5% and I feel this makes the drive distances more accurate and it doesn't seem to affect the iron play too much. Keep in mind that this boost setting is for all clubs though.

Comment

Originally posted by fitness golfer View Post

I have all of the sim softwares except JNPG and I feel that my driver is short on all of them but no shorter with Fitness Golf. I personally feel that the launch angle may be lower with the driver on the SkyTrak using all softwares compared to real life so I tee the ball a little higher with the Skytrak. You may want to also experiment with moving the tee forwards or backwards as many have mentioned. Also keep in mind that your carry distance is what you want to compare in order to take the fairway roll out out of play. If you don't feel you are getting enough fairway run, you can set the course settings to "Dry" under the Fitness Golf course conditions settings. I also increase the boost settings within the FG settings by 5% and I feel this makes the drive distances more accurate and it doesn't seem to affect the iron play too much. Keep in mind that this boost setting is for all clubs though.
          Thanks for the feedback. I boosted the settings by 2% and it seems to work. Now my only problem is that my fade seemed to be exaggerated, it becomes a very big slice, like 60 yards or more haha. I downloaded the e6 demo and it's not as bad as the Fitness Golf, I only get my usual fades, 10 to 15 yards.

It only happens on my driver though. My irons and my hybrid and woods are normal fade. I'll try to play around with it and see what I can do to fix it. Other than that, I am happy with it. I played 72 holes in 2 days already.

Comment

I've been playing FG for quite a while now and explored different courese. I have boosted the settings to 6% and it seems like that is my sweet spot for this game to match my real life yardages. I am very much satisfied with my purchase. I don't have a foot pod but I walk on the treadmill after shots. 4 mins for driver shots, 3 mins for hybrids, 2 mins for irons and wedges and 30 seconds when going to the next tee. lol

It made my golf games harder but in return it made me play with more focus and intensity because I did not want to "Waste" my shot because I know I walked and will walk the next shot. Unlike before I just whack the golf balls, shot after shot.

Also for some reason I have minimized the huge slices that I was getting before.

Comment

msg how do you find the graphics? Do you have TGC by chance to compare it to?

Comment

• msg
                msg commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, I don't have TGC but have played E6 a lot. To be honest, the graphics of TGC (based on videos I have watched) and the E6 that I have played are better than the FG. But I don'y play that often so I just got the FG. So far it works like E6 when it comes to ball flight, physics etc.But if I have the money, I would get TGC in a heartbeat.
                Last edited by msg; 02-23-2018, 01:23 AM.

• Whiskeyjack
                Whiskeyjack commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks for that.

• fitness golfer
                fitness golfer commented
                Editing a comment
                We just released a demo version of our software. Download it and our user manual here:
                Fitness Golf instructions and links

Originally posted by msg View Post
              I've been playing FG for quite a while now and explored different courese. I have boosted the settings to 6% and it seems like that is my sweet spot for this game to match my real life yardages. I am very much satisfied with my purchase. I don't have a foot pod but I walk on the treadmill after shots. 4 mins for driver shots, 3 mins for hybrids, 2 mins for irons and wedges and 30 seconds when going to the next tee. lol

It made my golf games harder but in return it made me play with more focus and intensity because I did not want to "Waste" my shot because I know I walked and will walk the next shot. Unlike before I just whack the golf balls, shot after shot.

Also for some reason I have minimized the huge slices that I was getting before.
              If you have a treadmill available you really should get a foot pod and USB Ant+ stick. So much more fun to actually move thru the courses after you hit your shot!

Comment

• msg
                msg commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I should. I used to have a foot pod when I had a non GPS Garmin watch since I used to run a lot. Those things are accurate when calibrated properly. I'll save up for the foot pod for the future. Right now I'll stick with my routine. Helped me lose weight too haha.

For all of you SkyTrak owners, just letting everyone know that the Fitness Golf software is on sale for another week only. Visit the following link to learn more:
              Discover SkyTrak™: The top home golf simulator and professional-grade launch monitor. Experience unmatched accuracy, reliability, and value for money. Shop now at the SkyTrak™ Online Store.

Comment

Hi fitness golfer , just downloaded the trial and am about to purchase a sim option. I'm pretty impressed with the application and the ball physics are good. A question for you:
                Is it possible to aim on the putting green? In other sim options, it seems like you can click somewhere on the green and the target will move. Is the only option to aim by using the mini map?

Comment

Originally posted by yourestillaway View Post
                  Hi fitness golfer , just downloaded the trial and am about to purchase a sim option. I'm pretty impressed with the application and the ball physics are good. A question for you:
                  Is it possible to aim on the putting green? In other sim options, it seems like you can click somewhere on the green and the target will move. Is the only option to aim by using the mini map?
                  Yes, you can aim left and right by using the left and right keyboard arrows. This is the same way you control the aiming flag on all shots. You can read about all of the game options by downloading our user manual here:

Fitness Golf instructions and links

Also, for all of you that are interested, the Fitness Golf software just went on sale for $100 off on the SkyTrak site.

Comment

fitness golfer , will the Fitness Golf trial work on SkyTrak without the Game Improvement Package? Thanks.

Comment

All of the Skytrak demos require a current GIP or PIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X