Golf Simulator Forum is the center point for discussion on golf simulator products, brands, manufacturers, launch monitors and everything else related to golf simulation.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I attached a small eye screw to my platform and used fly fishing line tied to the bolt and Tomahawk tee. Cheap solution. One thing I noticed is when the line was long and the tee would fly forward, I would get some strange readings. When I shortened the line to keep it from going forward, I had better driver readings.
I was just thinking the same thing.. to tie a bit of fishing line around the tomahawk tee and maybe tie to to the leg of my skytrak case so it doesn't fly away.. I would have to imagine very thin monofilament line has a low chance of interfering with the skytrak cameras??
I don't think it would be the line messing with the cameras, more so the tee itself. I tried regular fishing line at first and just found it more difficult to work with due to my fat fingers . The other thing is if you have multiple tees (different heights) with multiple lines, they tend to get tangled and the fly fishing line is a little easier to untangle. But the fishing line will do the trick. I would think if you tie it to the case, the tee will still fly forward and into the camera's view. That's why I went with it behind the direction of play with just enough line to get to the spot where the tee will be place.
Comment