Skytrak and Tomahawk tees

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clark55810
    Junior Member
    • May 2017
    • 20

    #16
    Great idea on the fishing line.

    Thanks,

    Clark

    Comment

    • frodaddy00
      Advanced Member
      • May 2017
      • 437

      #17
      Originally posted by PEPE11 View Post
      I attached a small eye screw to my platform and used fly fishing line tied to the bolt and Tomahawk tee. Cheap solution. One thing I noticed is when the line was long and the tee would fly forward, I would get some strange readings. When I shortened the line to keep it from going forward, I had better driver readings.
      I was just thinking the same thing.. to tie a bit of fishing line around the tomahawk tee and maybe tie to to the leg of my skytrak case so it doesn't fly away.. I would have to imagine very thin monofilament line has a low chance of interfering with the skytrak cameras??

      Comment

      • PEPE11
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2017
        • 2

        #18
        I don't think it would be the line messing with the cameras, more so the tee itself. I tried regular fishing line at first and just found it more difficult to work with due to my fat fingers . The other thing is if you have multiple tees (different heights) with multiple lines, they tend to get tangled and the fly fishing line is a little easier to untangle. But the fishing line will do the trick. I would think if you tie it to the case, the tee will still fly forward and into the camera's view. That's why I went with it behind the direction of play with just enough line to get to the spot where the tee will be place.

        Comment

        Working...