PGA Merchandise Show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA Merchandise Show 2018

The show is coming up here i think in about two weeks...was wondering if anybody on this forum was going or lived in the area. I see skygolf has a booth...wonder what they could be showing...hopefully coming out with something new...any integration between anything and skytak certainly would be welcomed!!! Pretty excited...Im here in missouri (kansas city) and we have our yearly golf show in february. Time to start revving up the new year! Tell me what you guys expect to be on display this year? Anything new or more of the same. Also let me know what its like if you've ever been to one of these Merchandise shows. I usually just catch clips from youtubers

I record the Golf channel morning drive broadcast. Usually 4 hours each day and they cover everything. I can skip through commercials and blabbermouths

Comment

• dagratest816
      dagratest816 commented
      Editing a comment
      going to have to look for that on the dvr. for sure.

any places online to see whats going on? i am in australia... we don't have any coverage here!

Comment

I had a conversation with SkyTrak_Seth in the forum messenger and he told me that he would report on Skytrak news during the PGA show on these forums.

He also told me some other stuff (or hinted at least) which will make me press F5 repeatedly at work. I reminded him that he said back in May that some sort of integrations/hardware was coming that would handle clubdata and back then he said he would be back in a couple of weeks. The thing is that he never came back and he told me last night that it was delayed and when it came so close to the PGA show Skytrak decided to wait until the show for the unveiling. So get ready for some new hardware/integrations.

I expect multiple integrations actually and i think this year will be a great one for us skytrak owners.
      Last edited by Brutaly; 01-09-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• dagratest816
        dagratest816 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh boy did i just get excited!!!!!

• dborden0
        dborden0 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you are right!

if you type pga show 2018 on youtube many online vendors cover the show - par2pro for one.

Comment

Mmmmm. That sweet, sweet club data. That could help me confirm what I'm doing with my hands. Hopefully it doesn't require anything about the GI plan... since that's what that is. I'll by some hardware though.

Comment

ya I wonder if a Skytrak 2 is in the works or not!

Comment

• dagratest816
            dagratest816 commented
            Editing a comment
            i wouldnt mind seeing Rmotion fully integrated with skytrak just the practice and range and game impovement and such, not just TGC. That would make that purchase worth it before i go out and buy TGC first... (still trying to hold out to decide on what to do when TGC2 is coming, i know as soon as i buy TGC...TGC2 will drop )

Originally posted by BadEddieKit View Post
          ya I wonder if a Skytrak 2 is in the works or not!
          Depending on what the improvements are if there is a new one, I hope there will be an upgrade path (other than paying full price for a new one)

Comment

Check out @TrackManGolf’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TrackManGolf/sta...339150336?s=09 oh boy... Very interesting if they can really show this info. I wonder how they see it from the back of device... Unless... New trackman coming? Thoughts anyone?

Comment

• LEO MODE
              LEO MODE commented
              Editing a comment
              The latest TrackMan came out about 2yrs ago and they usually release their stuff every 4yrs or so. Im sure there won’t be any new iteration but maybe an addon could come at any time.

It's not whether or not a new one is coming...There's always a new one coming sometime....It's cost for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by dagratest816 View Post
              Check out @TrackManGolf’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TrackManGolf/sta...339150336?s=09 oh boy... Very interesting if they can really show this info. I wonder how they see it from the back of device... Unless... New trackman coming? Thoughts anyone?
              I posted here about a year ago a series of articles written by TM that explains how they can see what they see from being behind the ball. These were all excellent reads and think you mind find them helpful.

Comment

I received an email last night from TrueGolf about e6 connect with a little more info on and the PGA M show.....looks interesting also looks expensive. The Trugolf section of this forum has a post with a video of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutaly View Post
                  I had a conversation with SkyTrak_Seth in the forum messenger and he told me that he would report on Skytrak news during the PGA show on these forums.

He also told me some other stuff (or hinted at least) which will make me press F5 repeatedly at work. I reminded him that he said back in May that some sort of integrations/hardware was coming that would handle clubdata and back then he said he would be back in a couple of weeks. The thing is that he never came back and he told me last night that it was delayed and when it came so close to the PGA show Skytrak decided to wait until the show for the unveiling. So get ready for some new hardware/integrations.

I expect multiple integrations actually and i think this year will be a great one for us skytrak owners.
                  I haven't stopped thinking about the possibility of club data since reading this post. The PGA show can't come soon enough!

Comment

I'm right there with you. Hopefully it's not insanely expensive.

Comment

Seems to me that it will likely be slightly less than a new unit right? This is based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that HMT appeared to use two additional, similar cameras to GC2, and it was priced at maybe a 25% discount to the full unit? I wonder if there's any chance it comes in sub $1k (assuming it's a real thing)

Comment

Working...
                      X