PGA Merchandise Show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA Merchandise Show 2018

The show is coming up here i think in about two weeks...was wondering if anybody on this forum was going or lived in the area. I see skygolf has a booth...wonder what they could be showing...hopefully coming out with something new...any integration between anything and skytak certainly would be welcomed!!! Pretty excited...Im here in missouri (kansas city) and we have our yearly golf show in february. Time to start revving up the new year! Tell me what you guys expect to be on display this year? Anything new or more of the same. Also let me know what its like if you've ever been to one of these Merchandise shows. I usually just catch clips from youtubers

My SkyPro that I bought a couple years ago...stopped holding a charge and now I can’t even get it to connect. When I put it in the charger just get a solid red. Guess I’ll have to buy a new one if and when they ever come out with a skypro/SkyTrak integration.

Comment

Same exact thing here - mine no longer works. I won't be purchasing a new one until I see some reviews on the integration.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm sorry I've been absent from the forum...there's a multitude of reasons - the first of which is that Windows recently changed their Bluetooth protocol which threw us for a loop on the SkyPro integration. I think we have a solution now, but there are other factors at play. I have a new addition to the club data screen which should be ready in the coming days, and we also have a new club data algorithm update which should be ready at the same time. I've been holding back on releasing a public beta until these are in place but I promise it will come early next week. With calculated data, this is a very touchy release and I want to make sure this is done right, so your patience is much appreciated! Stay tuned over the next 7 days.

Comment

• Clevited
          Clevited commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome news, looking forward to it.

• mmuellerphoto
          mmuellerphoto commented
          Editing a comment
          Great ... Can't wait to support and help!

• Phish828
          Phish828 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic news!!!

Thanks Seth - EXCITING! - we'll stay tuned (weather in middle England is -8C and 50 mphs winds with blizzards and impassable roads for the next few days so golf simulators are the only hope for some golfing R & R.....)

Comment

Great, news! Thanks, SkyTrak_Seth !

Comment

Thank you for the update....on....the.....update. Luckily i am insanely busy too, I look forward to the release. Your time is appreciated, as always.

Comment

Great news Seth - looking forward to it

Comment

Skytrak and Skypro user here. Mainly on the range with an Ipad pro. I have been waiting for this integration and would love to be a tester, although i may have to switch to a windows machine as i guess you will not be able to put a beta in the app store. As a range user, who uses the Skytrak and Skypro for improvement, and this may be way out there, it would be really good to be able to add video to a swing, which would result in flight data from Skytrak, Club data from Skytrak and Skypro, and video to see it all together, this would make the Skytrak and Skypro unbeatable as an improvement tool. To be able to view the 4 things together would be phenomenal, today i have to note the swing number and try and tie it all together manually

Comment

<drumroll>.......Ok, we can stop using this thread

Comment

• dagratest816
                    dagratest816 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Working...
                X