Comparison of the various Course PAckages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison of the various Course PAckages

I'm sorry as I am sure this is a topic that must exist somewhere.. But i am finishing up my build and struggling to decide which SW package to purchase for windows. I keep going back and forth between E6 and TGC...I am looking for good practices sessions, and solid graphics etc.. Any lessons learned out there for a rookie.. Especially since it looks like there is no try and buys for SW in this space.. Many thanks for any and all opinions.

There was a 30 day trial for E6 at some point. Not sure if they still have it but they should.

Comment

the demo for e6 is still there..just download from the e6 web site. For a good read on all software choose this. As a user of all 3 at one time and now on TGC I agree with the article on most points. I do have WGT - I think for stand alone play it is great.

SkyTrak is a personal launch monitor packed with impressive features and accuracy. It sells for $1995, and is aimed at golfers looking for a high-quality, personal launch monitor and golf simulator. I’ve recently hit more than 1,000 golf balls on SkyTrak and tested it head-to-head against Trackman to find out if it truly is as good as […]

Comment

• MCF1968
        MCF1968 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank u for your help

• penrose
        penrose commented
        Editing a comment
        let us know which way you go.
    Working...
    X