Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Game improvement expiration question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game improvement expiration question

My game improvement package will expire soon, but I don't want to renew it until November ish. Will this screw up anything - such as 1) making it a mess to renew later?... Or 2) screwing up anything with my TGC license and/or getting that going again in a couple months.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by allen2be View Post
    My game improvement package will expire soon, but I don't want to renew it until November ish. Will this screw up anything - such as 1) making it a mess to renew later?... Or 2) screwing up anything with my TGC license and/or getting that going again in a couple months.

Thanks for the help.
    allen2be , did you have any problem letting your GIP expire and buy again later after a brief time off? I did same recently after 3 months off and they messed it up completely giving my new plan only 9 months till expiration (makes no sense whatsoever - so if I buy new 1-year plan 1 year after previous plan had expire, will it just simply expire immediately?). SkyGolf customer service is so horrible I'm really thinking about selling my SkyTrak and take the plunge into GC2 (so don't have to deal w customer service at SkyGolf anymore or the ridiculous annual fee to use your unit).

Comment

Well I didn't think there was any issues, but it looks like mine might be doing something like yours.. so I'm tagging the Skytrak guys on this and maybe they can help.

I re-upped it on 9/29/2018, but on my skygolf account it shows that it'll expire on 9/13/2019 (so it looks like it's robbing me of a couple weeks, like yours was robbing you of 3 months)

SkyTrak_James SkyTrak_Jordan SkyTrak_Rahim SkyTrak_Seth

Comment

That’s the same cheesiness demonstrated by not committing to allow a free upgrade to E6 connect if you purchase E6 1.6 now. It’s known that Connect is coming out soon so why not commit to an upgrade when it comes out...cheesy

Comment

My account seems to show the same issue. I renewed 1/4/19 but my plan date shows good through 11/18/19. Could be just a bug in how the website shows the subscription but I suppose we need to get it ironed out.

Comment

I just renewed mine earlier this week about 20 days before expiration (1/29/19), and its showing in my account now as good through 1/29/20. However, it wasn't showing up at all at first, and I tried using their text support option, and got an autoresponder text back saying their text support staff is out of the office, and that I should call instead. What's the point of a text support option then? I wasn't looking for an immediate response. Oh well. I will say at least, I like their product! Good luck with your renewals, and dealing with SkyTrak support!

Comment

Working...
            X