Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official v3.3.2 SkyTrak App Release

Hi all,

This is just a quick cleanup release to address some laser and units of measurement bugs that popped up in the last release. I'm actually on vacation, so I'll address any issues/questions when I get back next week

v3.3.2 Release Notes

- Fixed pin distance bug in Challenge setup if set to meters
    - Fixed display bug in Practice Greens Randomizer if set to meters
    - Fixed multiplayer Challenge bug where unit was not changing hands/laser orientation for alternating players
    - Removed ‘pitch’ swing length (instead of full) in Wedge Matrix if 3 swing lengths were selected
    - Fixed bug in Practice Greens where ground would reset to firm if user clicks ‘reset’ in settings.
    - Fixed a few export bugs related to meters

Turn off your router, then try and connect in direct mode and see if it records shots. This sounds like a network mode issue - i.e. your new hardware interaction to me.

Comment

Seth, I'm new to this forum but have been using Skytrak for a few months now, and loving it because I am seeing steady progress. I saw in a post that you were doing robot tests at high ball speeds, but I could not find any results on the forum. Is this something you are willing to post?

Comment

Yep, I will post the results after we finish compiling everything...it was a lot of data. I'll make a dedicated thread for that when I do.

Comment

• Superbomb
        Superbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Seth,

Have the results been compiled yet?

Thanks.

After being a dedicated Optishot user, I just pulled the trigger and ordered SkyTrak. Very, very excited to finally get on board here.

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the upgrade, it's going to be night and day vs the opti.

I really like the new randomizer feature during practice so thanks for that. I did have a thought on a couple of tweaks and get other's feedback on if it would be useful.

1. Could there be a deviation setting like +/- yards? I very often have 2-3 shots in a row that are just a few yards apart.
      2. Can there be a shortcut to skip a shot and pick a new target? This probably goes away if #1 were introduced.. sometimes I just don't want to hit that 3rd 225 yd shot in a row but have to just to move on to the next target.

Thanks for the continued enhancements!

Comment

Originally posted by frodaddy00 View Post
        I really like the new randomizer feature during practice so thanks for that. I did have a thought on a couple of tweaks and get other's feedback on if it would be useful.

1. Could there be a deviation setting like +/- yards? I very often have 2-3 shots in a row that are just a few yards apart.
        2. Can there be a shortcut to skip a shot and pick a new target? This probably goes away if #1 were introduced.. sometimes I just don't want to hit that 3rd 225 yd shot in a row but have to just to move on to the next target.

Thanks for the continued enhancements!
        Also love the randomizer on the range.. great idea... what would make this even better is an option to randomize the target yardages and set the target range like we have now, but also another option to select how many shots the user wants to take before the next random yardage is provided..

For example, be able to set the range at 125-175 yards.... and also select between 1-10 shots per yardage. I haven't enjoyed hitting one shot at each yardage at the range, but would love to hit 3-5 shots at each random yardage provided.

Comment

Working...
        X