Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best time of year/sale to buy a SkyTrak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time of year/sale to buy a SkyTrak?

H all, I am beginning by simulator build and have decided to purchase a SkyTrak. Is there a best time for pricing? I am thinking Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Thanks in advance!

Sean

I bought during the Masters week and got a decent deal.

Comment

Usually discounted about 4 times a year. Next time would be Black Friday I’m guessing.

Comment

Any time is a good time to buy a SkyTrak But I would imagine there will be something around Black Friday.

Comment

NovaGolfer Skytrak is on sale now through 1/2/2019 for $300 off

Comment

• NovaGolfer
            NovaGolfer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! Since the sale goes so long, I am going to wait for Black Friday and see if I can save a few more dollars :-)

I purchased my SkyTrak through Rock Bottom Golf during a $300 off sale. In addition to the $300 off, I was able to apply a 15% discount to a brand ST on for below $1500. Not sure if deals like that still exist but if you find one, jump at it!

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on one + the Protee Play software. Can't wait to get it

Comment

Ordered today with TGC through Par2Pro. Been holding off for a long time... Excited and anxious to take the plunge!

Comment

• wbond
                wbond commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll be addicted in no time. Make sure to post some pics of your setup as well.
            Working...
            X