Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wiscogolfnut (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - 3M Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at The Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Merry Christmas from all of us at SkyTrak!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from all of us at SkyTrak!!

To All,

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all of you from us at SkyTrak! It's been an incredible year for SkyTrak and it would not have been possible without your continued feedback and support. I hope you all enjoy a wonderful holiday break with friends and family (and hopefully some indoor golf). I look forward to 2019 and many exciting new things to come!!

Many thanks and best wishes,
    Seth

Merry Christmas and thanks for the incredible product and continual software updates!

Comment

Thanks Seth! Same to you guys! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Merry Christmas and thanks for the continued updates and all the work you do, engaging with us.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the hard work and for the great support and communication! Looking forward to see what other great updates there are in 2019!

Comment

Happy Christmas Seth and thanks for all that you do with us!

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
              Thanks for helping me with my golf addiction!

Comment

Thx Seth for the amazing personal support and troubleshooting this year. Best to you and your family.

Comment

You guys are really setting the bar for software updates. Great job over the years in continuing to develop your product.

Comment

Merry Christmas and thank you so much to you Seth and the entire SkyTrak team. I have just started on my SkyTrak journey but am completely thrilled with my purchase so far. SkyTrak has already added days of enjoyment to my holidays. Keep up the great work!

Comment

When will E6 connect be available. An E6 rep told me 12/1, any hope it’s by 1/1?

Comment

I was just reading about E6 connect.. is it not available yet?

Comment

As a fellow software guy I appreciate the numerous software updates and constant communication. Kudos!

Comment

Skytrak Seth
                            when is E6 Connect going to be available. A fellow on the phone at skytrak said do not buy the current version. You asked for feedback, so here it is...
                            thanks

Comment

Folks, I can't answer how long it will be until E6 connect is up and running with SkyTrak. TruGolf has everything they need from us. They are working on the licensing system for SkyTrak. That's all I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X