New app features at PGA Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New app features at PGA Show

Here's an interesting press release from SkyTrak about software updates to be shown at the PGA Show.

version 3.4
    • custom golf bag with "critical club information"
    • multiple users
    version 4.0
    • new graphics

Yeah, things got a little behind on the backend side because of the new website/shopping cart, so we haven't been able to release v3.4. So we figured we'd just go ahead and show that and some elements from v4.0 at the show. Lots of really great improvements.

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth the club data is not part of 4.0?

Comment

Multiple users could be awsome !!!

Comment

If they're going to do multiple users they really need to get syncing to work off the portal and not the hardware.

Like, currently if I use Skytrak on my computer.. I can't check the data on my tablet app until I connect the Skytrak to it (even though it's all already saved on the web from the computer). The session just won't be there. So if I log on to Skytrak as the "second user", I'll never be able to see the data from that session unless I connect the hardware to my computer, my tablet, etc? In addition to user 1 having to do the same on all their devices?

Curious to see how that will work. Could be a beneficial QOL update even if you never add a second person.
          Last edited by Celeras; 01-19-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Another great reason to be excited about the PGA show!

Comment

Any update on the club data etc that was shown last year?

Comment

When can we expect 3.4 to be released?

Comment

Nothing on twitter or FB on Skytrak account, if someone get fresh news from PGA show, please let us know

Comment

"Lots of really great improvements."

Such as ????????

Comment

The guys at Par2Pro usually post some quick clips of their visits down there. https://www.youtube.com/user/Par2ProVirtualGolf/videos
                      There are some clips already up but nothing on Skytrak yet.

Comment

First day is a demo day. Tomorrow we shall expect news.

Comment

Cory at par2pro just posted a video. Check it out using link above.

Comment

For questions or comments please email us at info@par2pro.com, phone us toll free at 1-877-417-2161 or visit our website at www.par2pro.com.http://www.par2pr...

Comment

Looks nice.
                              Do you know when it will be available?

Comment

Working...
                              X