Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - RBC Heritage with 2 rounds at Harbour Town ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-rbc-heritage
See more
See less

Managing Communications in TGC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Communications in TGC?

I understand how to set the SkyTrak in Direct, USB or Network mode in the SkyTrak software. However, I just installed the TGC software and can't figure out how you do it in that that software. I've been starting the SkyTrak software, going into Direct Mode, then Network Mode, then closing the SkyTrak software, open the TGC software, and hoping for the best. I lost communications during the first round I played, and had to close out the TGC program and repeating this process.

Is there a better way?

Start by determining what mode you want to run in, most people have the most success with direct wifi mode, following that, you shouldn’t really need to do anything, make sure your computer is connected to the SkyTrak wifi, and then fire up TGC

Comment

Originally posted by Llamma View Post
      Start by determining what mode you want to run in, most people have the most success with direct wifi mode, following that, you shouldn’t really need to do anything, make sure your computer is connected to the SkyTrak wifi, and then fire up TGC
      OK I will try that. I've been mainly focused on Network Mode. USB worked for a little while, then failed. So is it best to start the program by clicking on the TGC icon or the SkyTrak Interface Icon?

Comment

Kytrak interface icon, ensure you are connected to the wifi, then hit the Connect button in the SkyTrak interface, then hit play when it comes up red

Comment

From what I recall the ST will kind of remember which mode you connected to the SkyTrak app with, and use that same method when you connect by following the steps posted by @liamma.

Comment

Originally posted by Llamma View Post
            Kytrak interface icon, ensure you are connected to the wifi, then hit the Connect button in the SkyTrak interface, then hit play when it comes up red
            Do you have any idea why the play button won't turn red for me? Both SkyTrak and TGC License show green (good).
            Last edited by IowaCat89; 02-12-2019, 06:29 AM. Reason: In order to play I have to click on the TGC icon, wihi

Comment

Working...
            X