Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to buy a Skytrak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to buy a Skytrak?

I've been building my simulator the past couple of weeks and I'm about to pull the trigger and buy a Skytrak. Is there a "better" place to buy it, or should I just buy it from www.skytrakgolf.com?

Also, I read in another thread there will be a $300 price drop on April 1st so I'll probably wait until then even though i'm itching to get it.

Depends on what you're looking for. I am the reseller in Australia/NZ and region and I often spend time in person or on phone to customers (like Cory from Par2Pro) and it's a much more high touch experience. Some are happy to buy online and just take delivery. It depends on if you're buying just the SkyTrak or if compiling a system. I have just set up an office in Texas as well but USA pricing is pretty much set.
    [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
    AUS: +61390057975
    USA : +14698449353
    Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

Originally posted by abenjami View Post
      I've been building my simulator the past couple of weeks and I'm about to pull the trigger and buy a Skytrak. Is there a "better" place to buy it, or should I just buy it from www.skytrakgolf.com?

Also, I read in another thread there will be a $300 price drop on April 1st so I'll probably wait until then even though i'm itching to get it.
      From the research I've done in the past, I think ST has kept retailers at the same price unless you go used.

Comment

I would search for a Skytrak dealer close to you. These are resellers or PGA pros that can you talk with and possibly get a demo.

i went this route when I purchase mine and really glad I did.

Comment

I think they all are about the same. I bought mine from DW quail golf, they had an offer that included a free mat. Also, I have gotten a coupon from Rain or shine golf by putting something in my cart when I am logged in and then don't purchase it. They will email you saying you left something in your cart. And then they might email you an coupon to entice you to buy it. Not sure if it will work on a skytrak.

Comment

I bought mine from Playbetter.com. They claim to be the number 1 Skytrak dealer in the US. What sold me on them was:

- 60 day, no questions asked returns (free return shipping) for a full refund
            - 2 day free shipping
            - No sales tax
            - Lifetime support

Comment

Originally posted by DaveO View Post
              I bought mine from Playbetter.com. They claim to be the number 1 Skytrak dealer in the US. What sold me on them was:

- 60 day, no questions asked returns (free return shipping) for a full refund
              - 2 day free shipping
              - No sales tax
              - Lifetime support
              I emailed the support team on Playbetter to get the details on what they mean by "lifetime support." If that means extending the basic 6-month warranty for hardware/software issues, that's amazing. If not, I'm curious what they mean by this claim. I'll post their answer when I hear back.

Comment

• DaveO
                DaveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I don't think they mean lifetime warranty. I think they mean if you are having issues they will help you but ultimately you will be on the hook for any repair costs. Regardless, I don't think anyone will give you a 60 day return window - especially if you have opened it and used it. Also, the "no tax" was a big deal for me as that alone was a $160 savings vs. buying locally or through Skytrak direct. And the free 2 day shipping was the icing on the cake. Some retailers charge to ship it.

Does SkyTrak charge for support after the warranty or do they continue to provide technical support as long as you own the device short of repairs, etc.?

Comment

Working...
              X