Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Golf18 (NET) and @Bob Chung (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - Charles Schwab Challenge with 2 rounds at Crooked Stick ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hwab-challenge
See more
See less

TGC 2019 on Skytrak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 on Skytrak

Any official word on when to expect TGC 2019 to be playable with Skytrak? Sounds like ProTee put the ball in Skytrak's court.

• Is the skytrak sitting on something? They recommend to have the bottom of the unit the same height as your hitting surface.
    Originally posted by Dan King View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sim 2.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	199894 This is my setup. Sorry, this uploaded in a rotated configuration and couldn't figure out how to rotate this back to upright.

Comment

• Originally posted by wbond View Post
      Is the skytrak sitting on something? They recommend to have the bottom of the unit the same height as your hitting surface.

This pic was before I put it in the hard case and leveled. Yes, I do have it level with the mat now.

Comment

• It's an Optima. I believe it's an ultrashort throw. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

• Just a personal update on the general play-ability in TGC2019. Some on here have complained about losing WiFi/network connection while playing TGC. I'm fairly new to ST and TGC2019 but my network connection over WiFi has been consistent with no connectivity issues. So far so good.

Comment

• On another note, is it me or club distances longer on the practice range than playing a round in TGC2019? I swear I was hitting my irons and driver farther on the driving range than I am playing a round, no matter what course I play.

Comment

• The range is slightly downhill

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Logue View Post
                The range is slightly downhill
                Seriously? lmao That wouldn't impact carry distance given that was greater on the range too.

Comment

• trhuke
                  trhuke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A downhill shot would impact carry distance. Whether this is the case here I don't know. Downhill adds about 1 yard of carry for every 3 foot of drop I believe, although that probably varies depending on the loft of the club hit.

• Paul Logue
                  Paul Logue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I find in TGC 2019 every 30 foot drop in elevation equals 10 extra yards of carry.

• So the range on TGC2019 is actually down hill? I hadn't noticed that, where is that indicated?

Comment

Working...
                X