TGC 2019 Society issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Society issue

Ok, so here is a weird one, today I joined a society and tried to play an event (PGA Bethpage Black). Every new tee shot the skytrak will not register the shot, after each hole I have to exit the round go back to the society page and resume the event right where I left off.

1. I can play the whole hole with no issue, but cannot hit the next tee shot no matter what, have to exit and go back in, then works fine for that hole.
    2. Does not happen during regular rounds, play 3 holes after my PGA round and no issues at all, just during the online play.

Literally played 18 holes today and exited each time the hole was over and resumed back into the round 18 times.

Anyone experience this one????

It only happens if you join the wrong society. You must be in triples society and should be in Wizards! Just saying Lol

Comment

Hi,

To fix this please update to version 4.0.4, you can download it from : download.protee-united.com/tgc/tgcsetup.exe

Comment

• triplebogeysrbetter
      triplebogeysrbetter commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have to download the whole 4GB file again?

Originally posted by ProTee Max View Post
    Hi,

To fix this please update to version 4.0.4, you can download it from : download.protee-united.com/tgc/tgcsetup.exe
    Thank you, I will do so today and re-post the results, this game is so amazing it was worth the extra steps involved.

Comment

ProTee Max 4.0.4 is the one where wizards has been removed correct ?

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        I just flagged this post triple! It's my very first post ever flagged!
        Protee might shutter my club

• ProTee Max
        ProTee Max commented
        Editing a comment
        No one will ever beat the ProTee Maxiety #SorryNotSorry

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ive been siphoning members from you for weeks. You have zero events! You better upgrade your clubhouse or I'll take all your members. Lol
        ProTee Max
        Last edited by Wizard of Coz; 05-14-2019, 04:44 PM.

ProTee Max is that what you call a society? My daughters group text is bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee Max View Post
        Hi,

That fixed it, thank you very much.

FYI, to both triply bogeys and wizard, I am a member of both of your societies and they are great thank you, finished Beth page yesterday and just now completed the pitch and putt, was fun and challenging.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
          Wizard of Coz commented
          Editing a comment
          You can pacify triple by saying his is better. He needs confidence building especially with a club that has such a puny clubhouse!

• triplebogeysrbetter
          triplebogeysrbetter commented
          Editing a comment
          Atleast I have leaves

• Wizard of Coz
          Wizard of Coz commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you do but ours willl be here shortly
      Working...
      X