SkyGolf360 and TGC2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyGolf360 and TGC2019

I don't suppose ProTee's TGC play information can be uploaded to SkyGolf? I don't see it on my profile so I assume the answer is no unless there's a setting in SkyTrak/TGC I missed..

Originally posted by Dan King View Post
    I don't suppose ProTee's TGC play information can be uploaded to SkyGolf? I don't see it on my profile so I assume the answer is no unless there's a setting in SkyTrak/TGC I missed..
    Nope. Seth has explained they don’t because each sim has its own ball flight model. Plus you’ve got varying lies, elevation changes, wind, etc etc. It wouldn’t be the cleanest data in the world.
    - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Originally posted by GungHoGolf View Post

Nope. Seth has explained they don’t because each sim has its own ball flight model. Plus you’ve got varying lies, elevation changes, wind, etc etc. It wouldn’t be the cleanest data in the world.
      Makes sense, thanks!

Comment

Of course the other thing that would be nice is if the ST bag mapping carried over into TGC instead of having to select your club each time before hitting a shot.

Comment

Working...
        X