New Creative Golf version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Creative Golf version

Just got an email announcing new version (2.5?) of Creative Golf 3D for SkyTrak....so somebody still works there and is updating stuff.

They can still take their 1 hole trial and stuff it. 1 hole trial is the equivalent of knowing your product is crap and you know it. If they had any faith there would be a 30 day with at least 1 full course showcasing said course/ game play. Rant over

Comment

• fitness golfer
      fitness golfer commented
      Editing a comment
      Fitness Golf offers a 21 day demo with full feature play on (3) 18 hole courses.

• bigwill29
      bigwill29 commented
      Editing a comment
      And Fitness golf itself is awesome

• CreativeGolf3D
      CreativeGolf3D commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jason,
      did you have any problem with our software? We trust in our products.

If you had negative experience with our software, write us and we can try to solve it.
      If you write it only because you can't play it without payment, please don't write negative reviews without experiences with our software. Thanks.

Demo version is in this form because we think 1 hole is enought to try software. Some people try to find way how to play it without payment when we used 30 days free version (or 14 days - I don't remember) so now we use this form of demo version.

HI

I bought cg3d awhile back and got the update to 2.5.

I really like the sim play, actual play is really good.

In an ideal world I would like cg3d sim play and connection/reconnection with TGC graphics (but able to choose between high and low settings)
    and online play.

Purchased for the Irish courses, but i think the course packs are too expensive, the sim rate of development is speeding up, and you could spend a lot on something that becomes outdated very fast.

version 2.5 also shows your clubhead data, so if i had a GC2 I would be able to get my ball and club data without having to spend 3K or so on the Foresight software to get HMT data.

Great thing about skytrak is all the sim options avaible to suit different budgets, even fitness golf is pretty good, got a new laptop and the graphics surprised me when i loaded fitness on my new system.

Use TGC for tour play the most, but disconnection is a real pain, when it occurs, which is luckily not often.

I think all the sim offerings have pros and cons, except WGT, which sucks due to the terrible chipping and putting issues.

re
    HappG

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
      CreativeGolf3D commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      we are happy you like our software.

About price policy of additional courses we are talking sometimes but for now we willn't change it.
      We know $99.95 isn't small price for 1 set of courses but there is lot of work to create 10 courses.
      Maybe in future we'll go another way in addtitional courses but for versions 2.X I think no.
      For now we try to update already created sets. Forexample you can expect set 13 and set 6 to be updated in next weeks.

Thinking about saving some money and going with CG3d instead of TGC2019. Hope I don't regret it!

Comment

• Brettster
      Brettster commented
      Editing a comment
      Put up a review Kbox... let us know what you think. The games in CG3D look amazing, but I know they've been adding games to other platforms as well, ProTee, etc.

• CreativeGolf3D
      CreativeGolf3D commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll like it. We'll waiting for your feedback .

It does look very nice on the videos, so maybe one hole play would be cool to get a feel for the physics a bit. The first thing I noticed is the ball trail and bounce. I have played TGC so long I almost forgot how stupid it is with those things.

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
      CreativeGolf3D commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      what exactly do you mean.
      We will be happy for good tip to make our game better.

I have been playing CG3D since autumn 2017 and I am fully satisfied.
    Family doesn't have to invent a Christmas present - does it always buy me a new package of courses.

In addition, with version 2.5, training opportunities have been greatly expanded, no need to switch to Skytrak SW.

Comment

• Brettster
      Brettster commented
      Editing a comment
      Video review please? Sounds great...

Does Creative Golf have any Par 3 courses for the kids?

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
      CreativeGolf3D commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I answered your longer question in message, but I'll write it here too:

In Creative Golf 3D software you can play classic golf courses and you'll select only Par 3 holes to play. This is way how to create 6 holes par 3 short game.
      In Golfisimo we have Par 3 courses, Pitch and Putt courses and many fun games.
      Golfisimo on our web: https://www.creativegolf3d.com/golfisimo
      Skytrak eshop: https://shop.skytrakgolf.com/c-15-creative-golf-3d.aspx
      So I think Golfisimo (or combination Creative Golf 3D and Golfisimo) is software which you are searching for .

Originally posted by Golfspaz View Post
    Does Creative Golf have any Par 3 courses for the kids?
    Yes, it does.

Comment

It looks like it also has Mini-Golf? Does it, and have you played that? That may be my only chance of getting my kids interested, in the beginning.

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
        CreativeGolf3D commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        yes, in Creative Golf 3D are also minigolf games. There are 5 minigolf / adventure ggolf courses.

In Golfisimo are this minigolf courses too and there are 4 new minigolf courses. Also in Golfisimo you can find new Target golf course, Par 3 courses, Pitch and Putt courses and fun games like Bridges, Barrels, Darts and Grand Slam - https://www.creativegolf3d.com/golfisimo
        Fun for whole family

• calebm1001
        calebm1001 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve played it with my niece and nephew. It was great! It’s limited a bit due to Skytrak’s ability to accurately simulate a putt but we had a great time. The kids loved it.

Yes, we play mini golf with my son. Lego mini-golf, adventure mini-golf and “demolition golf” can also be played. You aim at windows in buildings and get points for breaking them. This is my son's favorite CG3D game.

Last edited by Mirek_62; 10-31-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

My eage shot

Comment

Creative 2.5 has been out for a while now, they now offer additional "software" from Golfisimo... it's more goofy entertaining stuff to expand the content from Creative. It's a separate fee or annual subscription to add Golfisimo and I think the cost is rather high imo. I have had or played all the simulation software available for Skytrak and each company has pro's and con's, but I choose Creative and have been really satisfied. The graphics are fine not the quality of TCG but perfectly suitable for me, the main reason I choose Creative was the ball flight/physics and hitting distance was the closest to the Skytrak range and I love the short game. Creative has no putting patch and it putts very well and I enjoy putting without using the mouse to choose my line and just hit it straight. Their software allows you to putt without any directional limitations, so you can putt on your hitting mat as far out as 30 degrees left or right for those big breaking putts you see in the game. The less I have to touch the mouse when playing simulation golf makes the experience more enjoyable to me. Fitness golf also has a good short game "feel" as well but the green grids are a little confusing and the graphics are a little out dated imo... but its fun to switch it up once in a awhile.
          Last edited by maine skytrak; 11-03-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
            CreativeGolf3D commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi,
            we made last version before 2.5 (version 2.3) before one year but we still working on something new .
            But there wasn't finished some features which we wanted in new version so this is reason why we was 1 year quiet .
            We hope version 2.6 or 3.0 will be out sooner than in 1 year . But we are still working, working, working, ...

CreativeGolf3D ,

we made last version before 2.5 (version 2.3) before one year but we still working on something new .
          But there wasn't finished some features which we wanted in new version so this is reason why we was 1 year quiet .
          We hope version 2.6 or 3.0 will be out sooner than in 1 year . But we are still working, working, working, ..
          Please tell us what you are working on? Show us some photos/screenshots, and tell us what it will be - you may help convince others to consider your software... I for one like the ability to putt at any angle, and not have to mess with a mouse during putting... Will you have putting games, or ways to improve putting? See my post up here where I talked specifically about having 'Visual Cues' by displaying golf balls on the green at certain ranges - to help the golfer find the correct distance to hit a putt:
          ---
          I like the idea of: groove what a 5', 10', 15', and 20' putt feel like. But I feel that would be better done if the software could provide visual cues directly on the screen (they could be turned off/on). This would best be done with golf balls placed at specific distances on the screen, to the right of the actual path of the putt - I described this on another post (I think on the Uneekor post), as it is my hope that one of the software manufacturers could consider providing that as an option: 'Display Visual Cues:', and then include an open field/box to enter where the cues appear, such as: 2, 4, 6, 10, 15, 20 (for 2', 4', 6', 10', 15', 20'). I think that may be the best option yet for using a Sim to practice putts of longer distances - beyond the length of where you have your hole cut on your mat (from the sensor).
          --

Search for the longer post about this (in Uneekor review post I think), where I was discussing visual cues being setup for putting, on greens, to help someone learn to putt distance putts that are longer than the depth of the room they are putting in (as they will have to putt over the top of any hole that is cut in the turf indoors).

Is there any chance you might consider adding 'Visual Cues' to your putting greens, or to have the option to let the golfer turn them off/on if they wanted to?

Thanks,
          -Brett

Comment

• CreativeGolf3D
            CreativeGolf3D commented
            Editing a comment
            Now we are working primary on Golfisimo. Work versions of new game types doesn't looks so good but after finish graphic part of this work we'll prepair some trailers. I'll inform about it.
            In Creative Golf 3D we are prepairing some now golf courses.
            Also we changed ball physics according to terrain. Shots from hard playing surface will be more realistic.
            Menu will be more user friendly and we want to change graphic of software too.
            Tournaments with world ranking.

I'll pass your idea to our team and we'll talk about it on next meeting. But I didn't find where did you wrote more about it. Thanks

• Brettster
            Brettster commented
            Editing a comment
            CreativeGolf3D I wrote more about it here: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ge4#post207981

The one thing to keep in mind is to look to the right/bottom of Gene's screen in the video (the post immediately before mine), for the actual distance of the putt as it shows up in TGC2019 (the sim software), and to NOT confuse this with the distance that shows up from his actual Launch Monitor (Uneekor), as that shows different readings - you will see that the reading from the Sim Software is completely accurate. What I would like to see is some way to show that can be done in your simulator (Creative Golf 3D), but also find a way to display golf balls along the side of the 'line' of the putt where you are aiming, and as the BREAK will affect it, so it would be a curved line on breaking putts, and to let the user enter those 'Visual Cue' distances in a Preference for Putting in Creative Golf 3D, as I indicated in my post, so something like: [ X ] Show Visual Cues at: [ 6 ], [ 10 ], [ 12 ], [ 16 ], [ 20 ] , [ 26 ] feet. (the numbers here are numbers that the user could enter into their preferences - and then while playing the game, they would see golf balls to the right, or left of the path at those specific locations, it would provide someone putting in the sim, a way to try to gauge the speed that they hit the putt better. It would be amazing, and an excellent help for those who want it, also notice the [ X ] preceding the 'Show Visual Cues', if that is unchecked, it is turned OFF, and that golfer does not want to see those cues in the game, as I'm sure there will be some who may not want them, or there may come a time, where you feel you have learned to read those distances good enough that you may not need them anymore.

Please let me know how that goes in your meeting as a Feature Request for your next release, or for one upcoming? Also, I would like to see videos of how the putting works in Creative Golf 3D, that shows how you can putt by aiming LEFT, or RIGHT from a 'straight line' to the cup, which means you just aim your putter that way, and you do not have to touch anything, or adjust your line on the screen (in the software) using a mouse, or touching something on the screen.

Thanks!
            Last edited by Brettster; 11-09-2019, 06:29 AM.

Anybody have and videos of some gameplay on Creative Golf 3D? Did some searching on youtube but there is not a lot of video footage.

thanks!
          Shawn

Comment

CreativeGolf3D - thank you for considering looking at this, I think it would be a great benefit/aid to those of us who want to improve their putting on any Golf Simulator, and since Creative Golf lets you putt at ANY ANGLE, not just straight at the screen, this would be even more beneficial if Creative Golf could provide visual cues (as discussed below) , this becomes even more helpful at putting distances greater than the distance to the screen from the impact area.

Regarding the full post where I discuss using putting 'visual cues', here is my entire post about it:
          --
          Gene, that's a great way to setup for short putts, having guide balls down at 2', 4', 6'. The shorter putts are not where you would have much problem.

Where I see the problem is putting out longer than 8' which is your maximum distance to your cup, so anyone who needs to try to putt to distances greater than 8' on your setup, will have to guess if they hit it hard enough, or not, as there is no way to setup guide balls or anything else beyond your 8' cup, as you will quickly hit your screen behind it. I know you said it was 2' to your screen, so that still leaves you at a point where any putt greater than 8'-10' is going to be difficult to judge the distance of how hard to hit the putt. This is probably about 30%-40% of whether you sink the putt or not, think of Brooks Koepka in the recent PGA and how many putts he left short of the hole.

What I'm trying to understand is if there is any way to be able to practice those longer putts on the Uneekor that would still feel like a real putt, and also have some type of visual feedback on how hard you hit it (in real life), and not just what it shows on the screen. The hardest part of simulator putting for me is gauging how hard to hit the putt when there is no visual reference on the ground that you are hitting to - instead you are trying to hit to a point on the screen. This makes it very difficult to practice and could lead to someone training themself (by practicing in this way) to hit the putt either 1.) too hard, or 2.) too soft, and to not really know which one it was, especially if it's within 1' to 2' (let's say 10%-20% of the total putt length).

Does anyone know of a way to do this - and putt at the longer lengths and still have a visual reference - I'm thinking of how the E6 works, you putt up a ramp (at least the one I've played on) because the ramp goes up over the projector which is mounted in the floor. But I'm not sure that's the best method either, because you're having to compensate hitting up an incline every time. So, I wonder if there is some way to setup so you could try putts of longer lengths, 20', 25', 30' and still have a visual reference. Maybe it's not a big deal, I don't know - maybe the accuracy is so spot-on with the Uneekor that when you putt into the screen on a 20' putt, it suddenly appears on the screen and rolls out to exactly the distance it would 'in real life'? It's possible that could be how it works - could you film a similar video to this one, but with longer putts, 10', 15', 20', etc?

I wonder if there is a way to put down balls on the simulator screen (for reference), like you did on the shorter putts, that would make the roll-out seem more visual to me, is that something that could be done, or that Uneekor could look at adding, as an 'Option', something like 'Display Visual Cues' at feet: [ 2,4,6,10,15,20 ], then golf balls are displayed on the screen at those points, and a player could decide on if they wanted them or not. I know they would help me, and I think it would be a nice option to have to make the putting even more accurate.

There would only be one thing left to do, and that would be, the cup (which is at 8') would have to be covered over with it's plug on any putt beyond that distance, so that it doesn't interfere with the visual of the ball - if it dropped in, etc.

Wow, I just thought of something else, this would get even more complicated with the new rule 'leave pin in on putts', as that would also effect the mechanics of the ball going in on putts, especially longer ones, but shorter ones too - brings a whole (hole) new perspective on the software mechanics being calculated to show the ball rolling at the flag, if it is either 1.) straight on, or 2.) slightly off-center from the flag and how it bounces off, based on how hard it was hit. Amazing where this could go...
          --

You can find the post at this page: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ge4#post207981

And the video that Gene put up (in the post just before mine) is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

The one thing to keep in mind is to look to the right/bottom of Gene's screen in the video (the post immediately before mine), for the actual distance of the putt as it shows up in TGC2019 (the sim software), and to NOT confuse this with the distance that shows up (later by 1 or 2 seconds from his Launch Monitor: Uneekor because the launch monitor shows inaccurate/different readings) - you will see that the reading from the Sim Software is completely accurate. What I would like to see is some way to show that can be done in your simulator (Creative Golf 3D), but also find a way to display golf balls along the side of the 'line' of the putt where you are aiming, and as the BREAK will affect it, so it would be a curved line on breaking putts, and to let the user enter those 'Visual Cue' distances in a Preference for Putting in Creative Golf 3D, as I indicated in my post, so something like: [ X ] Show Visual Cues at: [ 6 ], [ 10 ], [ 12 ], [ 16 ], [ 20 ] , [ 26 ] feet. (the numbers here are numbers that the user could enter into their preferences - and then while playing the game, they would see golf balls to the right, or left of the path at those specific locations, it would provide someone putting in the sim, a way to try to gauge the speed that they hit the putt better. It would be amazing, and an excellent help for those who want it, also notice the [ X ] preceding the 'Show Visual Cues', if that is unchecked, it is turned OFF, and that golfer does not want to see those cues in the game, as I'm sure there will be some who may not want them, or there may come a time, where you feel you have learned to read those distances good enough that you may not need them anymore.

Please let me know how that goes in your meeting as a Feature Request for your next release, or for one upcoming? Also, I would like to see videos of how the putting works in Creative Golf 3D, that shows how you can putt by aiming LEFT, or RIGHT from a 'straight line' to the cup, which means you just aim your putter that way, and you do not have to touch anything, or adjust your line on the screen (in the software) using a mouse, or touching something on the screen. Maybe there could even be a way to provide 2 sets of these 'Visual Cues' I propose by offering 'Length Visual Cues', and 'Break Visual Cues' that would show you distances to the left/right of the path - but at specific distances, much like I mentioned before: [ X ] Show Visual Break at: [ 6 ], [ 10 ], [ 12 ], [ 16 ], [ 20 ] , [ 26 ] feet.

Thanks!
          Last edited by Brettster; 11-09-2019, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X